PDA

View Full Version : Brakemotive anyone?

CarDriver
11-08-2009, 06:07 AM
Has anyone purchased from Brakemotive?

I have been looking them up on line and have yet to find any horor stories about them. For the most part, they seem to be legit.

As unessesary as it is (Due to the type of driving I do), I plan on getting my brake kit from them. They are drilled and sloted. I know all the facts about that type but they are gauranteed and the price can not be beat. Under $200 shipping included for four roters and ceramic pads. At this time it is only about the price. Otherwise it would cost me about $289 for a stock kit. I am suffering from Fundsalow at present.

Just wanted to know if any one else has used them? If not, I guess I will be the first to test them and let you know what I think. LOL...

Thanks.

nmp411
11-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Never used them, but please let us know, I have to replace my rotors/pads soon!

wice.lt
11-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Just purchased their kit as well. I am hoping it will be ok since their pads are decent quality, but we'll see... Let's keep our fingers crossed.

CarDriver
11-11-2009, 03:34 AM
Just purchased their kit as well. I am hoping it will be ok since their pads are decent quality, but we'll see... Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Did you install your brakes yet? I just placed my order this morning. It is being shipped from a UPS 2 day zone so I should have them by friday. Barring rain, I will install them saturday.

CarDriver
11-16-2009, 05:26 AM
Installed my brake kit this weekend.

They are just fine. :thumbup:

CarDriver
11-20-2009, 07:02 AM

Did you install your brakes yet?