PDA

View Full Version : spark plug gap setting

direct44
12-17-2009, 03:49 PM
bmw 525i 92 207 miles, what is the spark plug gap setting

BrothaMansWhip2
12-18-2009, 01:35 PM
If you go to any auto part store they will give you spark plugs pre-gapped so you won't need to.
But...

BrothaMansWhip2
12-18-2009, 01:35 PM
http://www.bmwe34.net/E34main/Maintenance/Gen_maintenance/Spark_plugs.htm

CarDriver
12-18-2009, 08:41 PM
+1 Bruthaman!! BMWe34.net rules. LOL...

If you regester with the web site (bmwe34.net) you can access even more information.

Bruthaman, there is a kit for the touring available from london. It is a supercharger kit that includes the injectors and the ECU. PM me if you are interested for down the road. I plan on getting one eventualy and we may be able to get a volume discount on two. Not now but down the road. UI will not pay for such vices. LOL...

BrothaMansWhip2
12-19-2009, 12:49 PM
+1 Bruthaman!! BMWe34.net rules. LOL...

If you regester with the web site (bmwe34.net) you can access even more information.

Bruthaman, there is a kit for the touring available from london. It is a supercharger kit that includes the injectors and the ECU. PM me if you are interested for down the road. I plan on getting one eventualy and we may be able to get a volume discount on two. Not now but down the road. UI will not pay for such vices. LOL...

Mos def let me know when. Those rims on your touring are 'slab status'. How big is that lip? I'm also going to be investing in a matte black paint job. I saw an e30 in matte black and was sold. I'm thinking about starting a thread on my touring. But it Michigan and the weather changes every five minutes.

CarDriver
12-19-2009, 07:24 PM
I know that's right. The weather that is. We are having a "Sissy" snow storm here now.
As for the lip on the Rondell's, I have not taken a ruler to it but it is about 4 inches rear and 3 in the front. Matt black is nice. It looks good on the E34.

cager169
12-19-2009, 09:19 PM
that's an e32....and yes they look good on the e34 :thumbup: on a touring i think it would look nice.:bigpimp: my e34 is flat right now but it needs another coat and clear but it's too humid right now so i have to wait till next year.....but all i am saying is....DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT :rofl:

CarDriver
12-20-2009, 09:24 AM
that's an e32....and yes they look good on the e34 :thumbup: on a touring i think it would look nice.:bigpimp: my e34 is flat right now but it needs another coat and clear but it's too humid right now so i have to wait till next year.....but all i am saying is....DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT :rofl:

It is an M5 not an M7 :rofl:

And our snow storm last night was not as sissy as I thought. 10" here and even more in other areas close to me.