PDA

View Full Version : I didn't go to the Keys this weekend. Decided to see what PC+Zaino can do on CB...


ALEX325i
03-31-2002, 04:51 PM
Since I didn't go to the Keys this weekend, I decided to give PC+Zaino a shot on CB... :D

Looking "wet" :thumb:

http://members.roadfly.com/mosal01/P3310010.JPG

Mandatory hood pix:

http://members.roadfly.com/mosal01/P3310012.JPG

http://members.roadfly.com/mosal01/P3310002.JPG

Landscape...

http://members.roadfly.com/mosal01/P3310003.JPG

http://members.roadfly.com/mosal01/P3310009.JPG

PC + Zaino = can't go wrong :thumb: :D

in_d_haus
03-31-2002, 04:57 PM
No F'N way..... damn! Hey, do you live by a zoo 'cuz I swear I see a monkey with a camera in your door panel! :D

awesome Alex!!

Dr. Phil
03-31-2002, 05:02 PM
Looks great Alex:thumb: The palm trees in the reflection are so life like :D

Next time go to the keys and spare us non-tropical climate dwellers the pain:bawling: j/k

Alex Baumann
03-31-2002, 05:07 PM
Hey Alex ! what's up with the last pic ? why did you take a shot of the empty street ? :D

j/k , it looks perfect.

BTW, didn't we tell you not to post palm tree pix ? :D

johnlew
03-31-2002, 05:28 PM
beautiful:thumb:

ALEX325i
03-31-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by in_d_haus
No F'N way..... damn! Hey, do you live by a zoo 'cuz I swear I see a monkey with a camera in your door panel! :D

awesome Alex!!

:lmao:

No, I don't. But sometimes rattlesnakes come hang out with you while you're washing your car... :yikes:

ALEX325i
03-31-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT
Looks great Alex:thumb: The palm trees in the reflection are so life like :D

Next time go to the keys and spare us non-tropical climate dwellers the pain:bawling: j/k

Oh, the weather sucked today. Mostly Cloudy. I even thought it was going to rain...

Hopefully I'll be able to go down to the Keys next weekend. I'll make sure I post lots of pix... :D

ALEX325i
03-31-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Alex Baumann
Hey Alex ! what's up with the last pic ? why did you take a shot of the empty street ? :D



Some measure shine in inches. I decided to measure mine in miles... :lmao:

ALEX325i
03-31-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by johnlew
beautiful:thumb:

Thanks! I owe that to PC + Zaino! :thumb:

Dr. Phil
03-31-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by ALEX325i


Oh, the weather sucked today. Mostly Cloudy. I even thought it was going to rain...

Hopefully I'll be able to go down to the Keys next weekend. I'll make sure I post lots of pix... :D
Look forward to it:rolleyes:

It did rain here today:cry: But we need it so we can detail at home w/out buying distilled water by the gallon:eeps: