PDA

View Full Version : great shop south of boston,ma

bmw5guy
02-16-2010, 04:32 PM
:thumbup:hello all, i wanted to share with my fellow south of boston, ma bimmer lovers that there is a great independent shop that has done a great job on my car, so far IMPORT AUTO WERKS in braintree,ma has given me a new suspention,hid fog lights (i was looking for these for some time) did many other little things (car is running great a "99" 528i) alvin lui is the owner, he takes pride in his work & is fair "i find this combo hard to find" so if u are having a differcult time with the dealerships this is the way to go. bmw5guy

southshorem3
03-11-2010, 10:02 AM
thanks for the update on this. i actually just bought a 2010 M3 sedan on Tuesday, unfortunately the check engine light came on this morning and I only have 100 miles on the car (70 of them are mine including the test driving). Its hard to find aftermarket sops here in MA that do more than just steroes and interior work. I will have to check them out as I always have the itch to modify. right now all my mods with have to be hidden from my fiance as we have a wedding coming up in 6 months!

E36Shikara
03-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Hey guys! Totally agree! Alvin and Anthony have been my go to guys ever since they did my thrust arm bushings in April of 2009... Check out my sig - I've got them on speed dial... Just for your info... Alvin built his chops working at Gallery in Norwood... You really can't go wrong.. PLUS, it's a great place to meet South Shore and MetroWest Bimmer enthusiasts!

As an aside, Alvin rescued me from a deal in the fall for an OBD1 M3 - his inspection picked up a few critical items, the seller failed to disclose, after I had placed the deposit..

He knows me as Eric - with the 540i