PDA

View Full Version : My friend bought a 5speed X5 3.0i

Bobby 325i
10-18-2003, 10:02 AM
My friend bought a Titanium Silver X5 3.0i from BMW of Bayside on friday. It was on the lot and hadn't been looked at since it was there:yikes:. The best part is that its a 5Speed manual:D. I couldn't believe my eyes when he came to my house to show it to me. We put on a close to 80 miles last night just driving around in it. I took for a spin and the tranny and clutch felt great except for that damn DBW interference:mad:. When I drove his brothers X5 3.0i steptronic I noticed it was pretty quick with the step, but when I drove the manual tranny I was amazed at how much more agile the truck is. It feels more connected to the power now:dunno:.

The truck is Titanium Silver with Black leather, Xenon headlamps, Heated seats, moonroof, power reclining rear seats and privacy tinted windows and a 5speed Manual tranny:D. I hope he brings it out tonight again when we go out. Oh and YES, he is obeying the factory break in period and we didn't go over 4,500 rpm at all:eeps::angel:

Clem
10-19-2003, 05:13 PM
That's a rare find :thumbup:

Pics?

Bobby 325i
10-19-2003, 06:39 PM
I didn't get any pics of it on friday, I will try and take pics tomorrow when he brings it in to school:)

Patrick330i
10-20-2003, 12:13 AM
I think Masskrug has one of those! :thumbup: