PDA

View Full Version : 10th Annual C3 Spring Car Show

BimmerE39
03-04-2010, 11:19 AM
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq346/foleygac/Onlineflier1.jpg

Hello everyone. On behalf of myself and the rest of C3 (Central Car Club) I would like to formally invite you to our 10th annual spring car show. It will take place on Sunday, April 25th at Central Connecticut State University. The gates will open at Noon and registration will go from 12PM-3PM with awards starting at 3-3:30. The show is $10 to enter and free to spectate. As a club we take the money we make on the day of the show and donate it to the American Heart Association in memory of one of our members who recently passed away and the FSMA. In the last 10 years we have donated tens of thousands of dollars to charity through our spring and fall car shows. As an organization we are very proud of this and hope to continue this trend in the years to come.

We will have live music, a pizza eating contest, and our now famous "Car Smash For Charity". We are still in the process of determining awards but there will be one for Euro's. We are expecting a large turnout for the day so if you would like to come I highly encourage you arrive early.

This event will have updated information on Facebook here and as more info becomes available to me I will update this thread. If you are interested in attending feel free to join the event page on Facebook (if you have it) or let me know here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on this thread or PM me. I hope to see some of you guys show up.