PDA

View Full Version : 550i ED Bimmer lease up July

darnold1236
05-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey all,

Well all good things must come to an end :bawling:...my first ED 550i lease is up....and I'm bummed. I hate to give it up...I've looked into buying it, but my payoff is pretty high. I got an crazy deal when i leased and figured I'd just do another ED in two years. Well, things have changed and another ED is probably two summers away. Plus, no real incentives due to new body style release which is great...My sales reps at BMW have said that no incentives exist and probably won't for a year, which i get, but stinks coming from such a great deal....i regret doing two years but at the time the payment was more expensive for 36 months.....so, I've been investigating SWAPALEASE. I've found an 08 M3 sedan, 11500 miles VIN WBSVA93588E215471 to take over for 22 months with plenty of miles until lease end for me.

Would one of my Bimmerfest crew run this vin and give me an idea of options, if possible?
And any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I will send the VIN to my sales rep for history of service, but I think I may have found a temporary filler until i ED again. I'm an ED lover- it's the only way to go, if feasible.

Thanks hope to see many of you at the fest:bigpimp:

David

feel free to email me as well.....hawaiida@aol.com
'08 Space Gray 550i ED loaded with everything but kitchen sink.