PDA

View Full Version : FS: E90 E92 E91 M-tech steering wheel + airbag, sport steering wheel + airbag

kaveiki13
05-06-2010, 04:22 AM
Hello,i have some steering wheels for sale. They are complete with airbags,trims and all the buttons and wirings.
First one is sports ZSP steering wheel in a very good condition.I have totally three sport steering wheels. Price for one is 550$ shipped to you.
Second one is M-tech steering wheel with perforated leather. Also in very good condition. Totally i have also three of them. Only one steering wheel has a small mark on the top of the wheel,of course i will make a discount for it.Price is 800$ for one shipped.
Also i will concider all reasonable offers,so do not hestitate to ask.
Please note,that i am from Europe and the shipping costs are really expensive. But for example if you would organize a group buy,i could let down the price and ship all in one.
I accept paypal,so our transaction would be secured.
I would like to sell the whole completes without parting out them,because as i mentioned before,the shipping price is quite high.

BMWTED
05-11-2010, 04:10 AM
How much for all of them sent to one new home in CANADA Ted

kaveiki13
05-11-2010, 01:20 PM
one m tech wheel is sold, so
3 x sports
2 x m tech
2600$ shipped

my email prekyba13@yahoo.com

OstadM3
07-24-2012, 09:53 PM
I live in New York and am interested in the m sport steering wheel for my e90 08 328xi. And can u do 650 for it?