PDA

View Full Version : Seat thigh support out of alignment........ HELP!

mokk76
05-15-2010, 11:24 AM
The thigh support on my sports seat is out of alignment. Is there a way to realign it, or remove and reinstall to correct the problem. I hardly change the thigh support position, so I don't know how it got out of alignment. Please help if you can. Thanks.

mokk76
05-16-2010, 10:35 PM
It looks like nobody else has had this issue. I hope there is a way to realign the thigh support without replacing the entire seat. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

jeffbtx
05-17-2010, 06:44 AM
It looks like nobody else has had this issue. I hope there is a way to realign the thigh support without replacing the entire seat. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

You might try pushing it in and then cycle a couple of times electrically to see if that resets it.

pdubq
09-13-2010, 05:46 PM
my electronic thigh-support motors have failed, on both the driver AND passenger side! happened on same day, but not at the same time. Rest of the seat adjustments work perfectly.

Any body else face this, and able to fix themselves? Mine is out of warranty.

I would not suspect a blown fuse... I hear something try to spin, but no movement on the thigh-extender.

thanks!

dwlink
09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
You might try pushing it in and then cycle a couple of times electrically to see if that resets it.

If this doesn't work at first, try pushing in on it while holding the button down that retracts the extender.