PDA

View Full Version : WW off ship 11/6 Owners Circle still enroute

ivan308
11-11-2003, 07:36 AM
WW website showed my car being off loaded on 11/6. As of today (5 days later) Owners Circle is still showing en route not even at the VPC in SC yet?
I was under the impression that the Owners Circle was relatively up to date once the vehicle hit US shores ?

Comments ? Opinions ? Any chance that I will get my car this week ?

numbersguy
11-11-2003, 09:54 AM
The only useful piece of information on order tracking is when the VIN is posted. Otherwise it's a joke.

lsedels
11-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Owner's circle generally not accurate.

BMWn00b
11-11-2003, 08:35 PM
WW website showed my car being off loaded on 11/6. As of today (5 days later) Owners Circle is still showing en route not even at the VPC in SC yet?
I was under the impression that the Owners Circle was relatively up to date once the vehicle hit US shores ?

Comments ? Opinions ? Any chance that I will get my car this week ?

Hi Ivan,
You may not remember the previous thread about our cars being on the same boat Tosca.

Here is my update: My Owner's Circle has been showing the status "In final processing center" (04' 325xi) since the midnight of the 8th (of Nov) @ Spartanburg, SC

Since I live in Central IL, I expect that I might get my vehicle next week. Unless, there is a backlog at the VPC, Florida might take the same time too (maybe sooner). Having said that, I am preparing myself to be surprised;) by the CA's call this week.