PDA

View Full Version : What are 2004 Euro Deliv Invoice Prices?

SizzlerMA
11-12-2003, 09:14 PM
Hi,

Does anybody have the link to the 2004 European Delivery Invoice Prices? Sorry, I know it's already been posted, but I can't seem to find it after searching . . . :cry:

I'm looking to take ED of a 2004 330i in early March 2004.

Thanks for your help!

zhangqj
11-12-2003, 11:18 PM
http://eurobuyers.com

Eurobuyers.com doesn't have 2004 ED Invoices.

LDV330i
11-13-2003, 05:25 AM
Eurobuyers.com doesn't have 2004 ED Invoices.

Here the link to the pricing sheets (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18925). It covers both retail and wholesale (invoice) pricing.

MG67
11-13-2003, 09:32 AM
I hope the link works, because it's in the Ownerscircle:

http://www.bmwusa.com/joy/EuropeanDelivery/savings

KatanaPilot
11-14-2003, 01:22 AM
I haven't seen invoice prices for 2004 ED posted anywhere yet.
My suggestion would be to find a 2003 price sheet (eurobuyers should have it), and figure out the % difference between invoice and MSRP. There is one % number for the base car, and a different % number for the options. Since all we have right now are 2004 MSRP, you could then apply the same percentage numbers to come up with a good guess for invoice price.

Also note that for ED, the only difference is the price for the base car; all options are priced the same as a regular car. Hope this helps!

FireFly
11-14-2003, 06:51 AM
Sizzler- do you know anyone in the area who will do ED for you? I sent email to my sales guy and he never got back to me...

thx

Chris90
11-14-2003, 10:41 AM
Those are retail only - I did see someone post 2004 Euro invoice, and copied down the numbers:

Item Euro Invoice US MSRP
Base Price 330i $29,285 $34,800
Metallic Paint $430 $475
Leather Seats $1,320 $1,450
Wood Trim $455 $500
Moonroof $955 $1,050
Fold Down Rear Seats $405 $475
HP Package $3,550 $3,900
Sport Package $1,090 $1,200
Premium Package $3,275 $3,850
Destination & Handling $695 $695

But I'm not sure where the link is.

Here the link to the pricing sheets (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18925). It covers both retail and wholesale (invoice) pricing.

uter
11-14-2003, 11:06 AM
Sizzler- do you know anyone in the area who will do ED for you? I sent email to my sales guy and he never got back to me...

thx

Firefly,

It was pretty simple for me to drive from Hanover, NH to Utica, NY after Ted W hooked me up for European Delivery. I rented a car and he picked me up at the rental drop-off.

Honestly, I'd avoid those bozos at Tulley. Maybe someone at D-H in Exeter knows the system, but somehow I doubt it.

(FYI, I also got a great rate through NH's own Service Credit Union. Ted W knew how to do all the paperwork so that the Credit Union was happy with proof-of-insurance, etc).

FireFly
11-14-2003, 11:18 AM
Firefly,

It was pretty simple for me to drive from Hanover, NH to Utica, NY after Ted W hooked me up for European Delivery. I rented a car and he picked me up at the rental drop-off.

Honestly, I'd avoid those bozos at Tulley. Maybe someone at D-H in Exeter knows the system, but somehow I doubt it.

(FYI, I also got a great rate through NH's own Service Credit Union. Ted W knew how to do all the paperwork so that the Credit Union was happy with proof-of-insurance, etc).

Uter- Thanks for the info! Wife is headed to Munich in May so I'm thinking ED.

Don't even get me started on the dealer up the road. I did not buy from them but I do have my BMW serviced from them. I use the word "service" lightly since I have yet to see any amount of actual "service" but plenty of "excuses"

I think I'll give a shout to Ted W to see what he can do for me. I'm not opposed to going to NY for a car, heck, I did it with a boat and there is a dealer 25 minutes away from me who sells the same boat.

How do you like AZ? I have a good friend who moved to Phoenix from this area a while back. He likes it but misses Maine/NH.

LDV330i
11-14-2003, 11:44 AM
But I'm not sure where the link is.

The link (of ED invoice prices) is to a "sticky" in the Ask-A-Dealer forum.

uter
11-14-2003, 01:33 PM
Uter- Thanks for the info! Wife is headed to Munich in May so I'm thinking ED.

Don't even get me started on the dealer up the road. I did not buy from them but I do have my BMW serviced from them. I use the word "service" lightly since I have yet to see any amount of actual "service" but plenty of "excuses"

I think I'll give a shout to Ted W to see what he can do for me. I'm not opposed to going to NY for a car, heck, I did it with a boat and there is a dealer 25 minutes away from me who sells the same boat.

How do you like AZ? I have a good friend who moved to Phoenix from this area a while back. He likes it but misses Maine/NH.

Firefly , Ted will hook you up for ED. It was actually a little weird how easy it was. Delivery in Munich was outstanding. Definitely opt for navigation, it's great in Europe.

Tell Ted that Andy sent you (he knows my steel blue/nat brown 325xit). I'll be calling him in a few years for ED on a 5-touring :)

Arizona [Scottsdale] is very nice. You wouldn't believe the Bimmers out here. I'm expecting to see many X3's and 6-series when they arrive. I do miss NH and Maine, though.