PDA

View Full Version : European E60 First Aid Kit

JSpira
05-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Just found my European Kfz-Verbandstasche (First Aid Kit) from my 550i in my closet whilst doing some spring cleaning.

If anyone wants it, I know that the European versions go for $25 or so so just let me know.

vern
05-26-2010, 05:22 AM
Just found my European Kfz-Verbandstasche (First Aid Kit) from my 550i in my closet whilst doing some spring cleaning.

If anyone wants it, I know that the European versions go for $25 or so so just let me know.
I also have one from my 530i if anyone wants it.
cheers
vern

DTC-OFF
05-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Hey guys...this might seem like a weird question, but do any of your first aid kits have pads in them?? (im speaking of the kind that women use during their unfortunate time of the month.) I was completely shocked when i saw these and im wondering if these were put there from the previous owner, or if they came with the car:eek:

Rolf-Dieter
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
I never got any LOL must have been from the previous owner, what a place to leave them ~grin~

sirjaymill
08-14-2010, 08:01 PM
I found them in my used BMW, and was wondering the same thing, so today I started looking around on the web to find out and then unzipped the first aid package, and the packing list has them listed. ;)