PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo, I'm getting my car back!!

sky
11-15-2003, 03:02 PM
My wife told me this morning that she doesn't want to drive the bimmer anymore.
We're expecting our first child and she reasoned that it'll be difficult to get access
to the rear seats, since it's a coupe. I guess in Cali, we can't put the baby seat
in the front. I TOTALLY AGREED with her that she shouldn't drive the bimmer
anymore (I tried to do that with a straight face, but couldn't). Yeah, baby!!
:thumbup:

MG67
11-18-2003, 02:12 PM
My wife told me this morning that she doesn't want to drive the bimmer anymore.
We're expecting our first child and she reasoned that it'll be difficult to get access
to the rear seats, since it's a coupe. I guess in Cali, we can't put the baby seat
in the front. I TOTALLY AGREED with her that she shouldn't drive the bimmer
anymore (I tried to do that with a straight face, but couldn't). Yeah, baby!!
:thumbup:

You got the best of it I think!! My wife bought a 330ci coupe in Februari and then turned around and asked me if I would want to buy a 325it Touring, because if she gets pregnant she can drive my touring and I can drive her coupe...:confused: soooo she is not pregnant and probably not in the forseable future so now my friends are laughing at me because I drive a Touring... (while they are driving their 745LI's and M3's etc) :(
But I'm buying myself a pair of nice rims in February just to get even a little.... :D

Mike

Spectre
11-18-2003, 02:34 PM
You got the best of it I think!! My wife bought a 330ci coupe in Februari and then turned around and asked me if I would want to buy a 325it Touring, because if she gets pregnant she can drive my touring and I can drive her coupe...:confused: soooo she is not pregnant and probably not in the forseable future so now my friends are laughing at me because I drive a Touring... (while they are driving their 745LI's and M3's etc) :(
Well, you do know what you need to do in order to get her to trade you the coupe for the touring. :angel: :lmao:

MG67
11-19-2003, 05:20 PM
Well, you do know what you need to do in order to get her to trade you the coupe for the touring. :angel: :lmao:

Yep thats the easy part... (my part)...:thumbup: now the other part, I will trade my touring for a M3 next year how 'bout those apples... :D

Spectre
11-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Yep thats the easy part... (my part)...:thumbup: now the other part, I will trade my touring for a M3 next year how 'bout those apples... :DWhoa. Now make sure the deal you have with her doesn't apply to her car for the M3. Not that the M3 would be easier on her, but if she covets the M3.... :eeps:

Kaz
11-19-2003, 06:17 PM
But I'm buying myself a pair of nice rims in February just to get even a little.... :D

Mike

There are tangible on-the-street benefits of a touring over a coupe.

1. Cops never look twice
2. You NEVER get hit up by r1cers, etc.
3. You get bizarre looks from Camaro V6 drivers who think they've found a victim but get completely wasted.

MG67
11-19-2003, 07:18 PM

1. Cops never look twice
3. You get bizarre looks from Camaro V6 drivers who think they've found a victim but get completely wasted.

I even kept up pretty well with a WRX on the Santa Monica Freeway on a early saturday morning... :p not bad for a 191 hp touring right...

MD2b
11-19-2003, 08:03 PM

1. Cops never look twice

if only the same applied to a LSB M3 :(

ah well, the colour is not for stealth, it's for M3 PRIDE! :D

sky
11-20-2003, 09:46 AM
Yep thats the easy part... (my part)...:thumbup: now the other part, I will trade my touring for a M3 next year how 'bout those apples... :D

If you trade in the touring for an M3 and the wifey gets pregnant,
what are you going to do then? I also want to upgrade to an M3,
but first I have to get a replacement vehicle for her. Good thing
she's not into cars. All she wants is something more practical...
she happens to like the Toyota Matrix (phew, not too expensive).

I hope you get your M3 though.:thumbup: (hopefully, I can get one too.)

MG67
11-20-2003, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=sky]If you trade in the touring for an M3 and the wifey gets pregnant,
what are you going to do then?

Mmmmh she wants to trade her coupe for a new 530i so that's not a problem and we agreed that because I bought the car she wanted me to buy now I can buy the car I want next year... thus an M3 ;)
I hope you can get your M3 too so we can show off our new rides at the 2005 Bimmerfest... und Frei Bier... :D