PDA

View Full Version : Body work in Kansas City?

SaritaKC
11-18-2003, 04:30 PM
Just curious if any of you Kansas City folks have any experience with getting body work done on a newer BMW. Baron BMW recommends Eveland Brothers. Does anyone in the metro area have experience with this shop or do you recommend a different one?

I'm pretty sure I will need a whole new front bumper for an '03 330XI. The idiot who didn't stop at the stop sign will be paying for this, but I want it done right no matter who is paying.

Thanks,
Sarita

KC Ron Carter
11-18-2003, 09:44 PM
They have been in business a long time.

They did two BMW paint jobs for me in the past and there were no issues.

I would recommend them as the best in Kansas City.

Later,

zkc
11-19-2003, 02:23 PM
I used Pirello Brothers in Overland Park on my 02' 330i last month. They replaced the hood and the front right quarter panel and did a great job. They seemed to have a few nice cars around including an SL55 and a 911 Turbo. I've heard Eveland Bros. is very good too.

Jayhox
11-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Eveland Brothers -- Hands Down -- No Contest

They have specialized in servicing Baron and Aristocrat Motors for many years. They are the best and know these cars VERY well. They are expensive, but worth it. Especially if the other guy is paying for it.

SaritaKC
11-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Thanks for your input. I have an appt. at Eveland Bros Sat morn for the estimate. But now I feel comfortable going there knowing other 'festers are happy with their work. Since this wasn't my fault I don't want to mess around with a bunch of body shops and other estimates, I want the best on the first shot.

Sarita