PDA

View Full Version : BMW sent me a letter re the fires in SoCA...

Emission
11-20-2003, 03:31 PM
They said they are "...deeply saddened by the disasterous and tragic wildfires that have raged uncontrollably in Southern California. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the family, friends, firefighters, and emergency personnel who have been affected..."

"At a time like this, BMWFS understands that making your monthly BMW payment is not a priority."

The letter goes on to say they are more than willing to work with me (in regards to my payment) if I have been impacted by the wildfires.

Thankfully, I can see the burned hills, but we (my family) were spared.

Applause to BMWNA. Very nice letter. :thumbup:

drmwvr
11-20-2003, 03:35 PM
:thumbup:

Andy
11-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Applause to BMWNA. Very nice letter. :thumbup:

Actually 100% of the credit goes to BMWFS. BMWNA doesn't deal with financing, payments, your BMWFS account, etc. Sorry, not trying to nitpick, just wanting to give credit to the right people.

BMWFS also sent letters like this to those affected by 9/11. BMWFS has the absolute best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. They honestly make it a priority to focus on their customer service. I should know, I consulted for them for 2 1/2 years. I wouldn't finance my bimmer with any one other then BMWFS. :thumbup:

Thanks Emission for sharing your letter. I'm glad that you and your family were safe during the fires.

Andy

Mr. E
11-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Hmm. I thought this post was going to be about whether we needed a special change of air and environmental filters in our car because of the unbelievably smoky conditions. I've never experienced air quality as poor as the Tuesday after the fires started. Here in Escondido I literally could not see more than three blocks or so, the smoke was so thick in the air.

SARAFIL
11-20-2003, 06:43 PM
Actually 100% of the credit goes to BMWFS. BMWNA doesn't deal with financing, payments, your BMWFS account, etc. Sorry, not trying to nitpick, just wanting to give credit to the right people.

BMWFS also sent letters like this to those affected by 9/11. BMWFS has the absolute best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. They honestly make it a priority to focus on their customer service. I should know, I consulted for them for 2 1/2 years. I wouldn't finance my bimmer with any one other then BMWFS. :thumbup:

Thanks Emission for sharing your letter. I'm glad that you and your family were safe during the fires.

Andy
I'll second that. I've had good experiences on both ends; we've had good experiences as a customer, and the remarketing people that I deal with for our Full-Cirle program at work are very friendly and helpful.

:thumbup:

How many people work at the facility in Ohio? Is it really big?

Andy
11-20-2003, 06:59 PM
How many people work at the facility in Ohio? Is it really big?

I think there is around 300 or so. They expanded their building about 3 or 4 years ago which almost doubled the size of their facility and now they are close to out growing it again. :yikes:

Honestly, it's the best place I have ever worked. They truly do care about their customers (including the dealers). :thumbup:

SARAFIL
11-20-2003, 07:16 PM
I think there is around 300 or so. They expanded their building about 3 or 4 years ago which almost doubled the size of their facility and now they are close to out growing it again. :yikes:

Honestly, it's the best place I have ever worked. They truly do care about their customers (including the dealers). :thumbup:

So you know everyone on a first name basis then, right? ;)

Andy
11-20-2003, 07:40 PM
So you know everyone on a first name basis then, right? ;)

Umm... well.... yeah, sure. :angel: ;)

Motown328
11-21-2003, 08:41 AM
Boy is this thread right on.

I am really impressed about FS sending that letter out. What other companies did or would do such a thing? Did any of the Big Three or any other auto company do that?

I have a financial account with them (not an auto loan) and the customer treatment IS great. When calling, there is only TWO button pushes to a REAL PERSON! :clap: And they are always courteous, which needs to be a standard, not a nice surprise.

Try calling AT&T, Ameritech, Comcast, etc. and getting that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!