PDA

View Full Version : I guess BMWNA is capable of being ahead of schedule when it wants to...

SARAFIL
11-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Looks like we'll have a (large) package waiting for us when we get in tomorrow morning.

I'll give you an update if it shows up as expected.

Nde
11-21-2003, 11:40 PM
You lucky Dog............:yumyum:

There site is beginning to piss me off. My car is schedule to arrive at VPC tomorrow. No delivery date as of tonight. My friend who ordered a 745i from the same dealer, same week as my order, same boat, same VPC has already gotten his est. delivery date. Is BMWNA discriminating the 3 series or what.

BTW Congra.

SARAFIL
11-22-2003, 04:36 PM
You lucky Dog............:yumyum:

There site is beginning to piss me off. My car is schedule to arrive at VPC tomorrow. No delivery date as of tonight. My friend who ordered a 745i from the same dealer, same week as my order, same boat, same VPC has already gotten his est. delivery date. Is BMWNA discriminating the 3 series or what.

BTW Congra.
Nothing today. :( Maybe Monday.

SARAFIL
11-24-2003, 05:29 PM
Nothing today. :( Maybe Monday.

:bigpimp:

Highs: Panoramic moonroof is awesome. Sure, other companies have had this before, but it's new to a BMW guru like me. Nice seating position. Rear seat is not much wider than the E46, but offers plenty of legroom and has a comfortable seating position. Rear cargo area seems to offer more "usable" space (and can I dare to say is *bigger*? I haven't compared the numbers to check, though...)

Lows: Base wheels are ugly. Both the 2.5 and 3.0 versions have some nice wheels with the SP, but the stock wheels are ugly. Grey interior seems gloomy. Interior plastics are not of the quality seen in other BMWs (although the target demographic might not make such a big deal about this).

Haven't test driven it yet, since it is still covered in plastic and cardboard inside, and has not been prepped. BMW had to go put a wierd VIN on the car, and now our computer thinks it is invalid and we have to get our dealer system provider to update their info. :mad:

Overall, I'd still prefer an X5 for my personal vehicle, but I think an X3 with SP and 6 speed would be a fun car to drive. It looks nice outside, and looks good inside, but could use better plastics. After seeing how well they appeared to have used the space in this car, it makes you wonder what they did when they designed the X5 and why it doesn't offer more cargo capacity. :dunno:

flashinthepan
11-24-2003, 06:00 PM
Maybe I was a rare example -

But BMWNA was 100 % on time and delivery date accurate ??

I was very satified, arrived with no scratches, no swirls, no mileage except to get to dealer.

Good Luck !!! :thumbup: