PDA

View Full Version : Speakers not working, only subs

jflores
07-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Hello my friends, i finally joined the club of having a bimmer. i just got a 2002 745LI, from my brother in-law. Everything seems to work fine,but the speakers. All of the hi and mid level speakers are not working(meaning the side doors on both sides, and back speakers do not work), the only thing that does work is the Subs that are under the seat. So all i hear when i put a CD or radio is the subs. Does anybody know what the problem may be? Any suggestions?

pelonx1st
07-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Opps it did it again

Seven11
07-09-2010, 10:37 PM
probably the ASK unit or the AMP

sunny_j
07-11-2010, 01:48 PM
most likely your ASK unit

Shaun387
07-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Mine is doing the EXACT OPPOSITE! Maybe we could put our stereos together and have a killer system. I hope you find what is wrong with yours because maybe it will help me with mine. I've heard everything from the ask, to the logic7 amp, to a bad speaker...

Wiu-Bimmer
07-21-2010, 12:36 PM
It just happened to me as well. I finally had a car with a decent OEM sound system and the F@$% passenger subwoofer just crap out on me. SA mentioned probably speaker or amp. Taking it to the dealership next week.

blove6969
10-31-2010, 10:44 AM
my door speakers do not work on both sides all the other speakers do help me plz

Guest091814
10-31-2010, 11:15 AM
my door speakers do not work on both sides all the other speakers do help me plz

Which doors? Which speakers? Be more specific

Beemer2sweet
04-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Mines is doing the same thing and I took out the seat and rug to get to the sub to come to find out it got wet from a massive water leak coming from the engine compartment where the air filter go....the hoses where clogged with dirt and leafs making it overflow causing it to come in the car.my rug is completely wet from the front left all the way back to the back seat lucky I caught it in time if not my computer would have gotten wet in the front passenger side inside a box that holds the one for the transmission and engine and a amp fuse box is that the one for the amplifier???it looks like one this car is complicated...I dried up the sub and works fine but my drivers door and passenger back door are not working now.. I hope it's a fuse not the amp I hate logic7.. If it wasn't for those optical wires I would have put a mean system and all that water it took me 8 hours to locate the leak unclog the drains and dry up the swimming pool inside my car...thank god!!