PDA

View Full Version : Alignment question

patshah
07-14-2010, 12:22 PM
How many of you have lowered and went to the dealer for an alignment?

How bad was it? I lowered mine and it is perfect and runs true and straight...

Should I still get it aligned or just leave it??

tight_white745
07-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Man your ride is sick sorry I dont have an answer to your question because I have yet to drop my ride but I see you have h&R's and was wondering how much? and where did you get them? i want to make that my next mod thanks in advance

patshah
07-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks Man! H&R's ran me about $350 and install is roughly about $300 depending on where you go.. You could install yourself, but I didn't want to mess with it in my garage at home, so I had SamHonda do it.

You will love the ride once they settle in... I think it actually rides better now with the H&R's!

csmeance
07-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Wait for it to settle in and then you should go for your alignment. 500 miles is a good bet so the springs drop fully.

irokdastar383
07-14-2010, 01:10 PM
you def need an alignment . any time you do suspension work you need to do an alignment. your car might go straight but your wheels arent aligned. i would do it. btw how much did it cost you to have them put in new springs?

gulfviewmassive
07-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Thanks Man! H&R's ran me about $350 and install is roughly about $300 depending on where you go.. You could install yourself, but I didn't want to mess with it in my garage at home, so I had SamHonda do it.

You will love the ride once they settle in... I think it actually rides better now with the H&R's!

I've got the same set up as you do with the 20mm spacers in the back............it's going to rub if I drop it with the h&r spring? I hear they recomend getting an alignment once springs have settled.

irokdastar383
07-14-2010, 02:30 PM
yes fter 500 miles you should get it aligned but dont leave it alone. it will wear your tires out

sanhonda22
07-14-2010, 05:02 PM

Quit calling me SamHonda. Its Sanhonda22 biooootch.:rofl:

As for the alignment, I thought I told you to get it done months ago.:dunno:

patshah
07-15-2010, 02:48 PM
I've got the same set up as you do with the 20mm spacers in the back............it's going to rub if I drop it with the h&r spring? I hear they recomend getting an alignment once springs have settled.

It's gonna run like hell b/c I have 20mm in the rear too... Get the fender liners cut and fenders rolled before you drop...

patshah
07-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Quit calling me SamHonda. Its Sanhonda22 biooootch.:rofl:

As for the alignment, I thought I told you to get it done months ago.:dunno:

I though you just miss-typed it...!! :smokin::smokin:

Fine... I'll get it aligned...!