PDA

View Full Version : What wheel can I use as spare

kobac
07-17-2010, 08:44 AM
On my B7 i am missing spare wheel,jack,wrench and not sure what else comes in the back,since i dont have the manual for the car either,there is one manual and (rest of books) on ebay but guy wants $195.00 for it,thanks guys.:mad:

USALEXUSBMW750
07-17-2010, 10:17 AM
I think you dont need a spare tire, because you have a run-flat tires i think, once you've got flat just drive to repair shop or dealer, thats it

diznik007
07-17-2010, 10:56 PM
you can use any wheel (18"-21") that fits a 2002-2008 e65/e66. 5x120 bolt pattern with offset approx 24mm

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=HN03&mospid=47786&hg=36&fg=15

just look on craigslist or ebay or wheelsandcaps.com

Seven11
07-18-2010, 12:57 AM
do alpinas have bigger brakes? :dunno:

if so, then some small wheels will not fit over the brakes

diznik007
07-18-2010, 08:46 AM

ooops. didn't consider that.

kobac
07-18-2010, 08:52 AM
I think you dont need a spare tire, because you have a run-flat tires i think, once you've got flat just drive to repair shop or dealer, thats it

There used to be spare in the back but is missing now,cause the car was stolen,and there is a lot stuff missing mostly from the trunk,thanks for reply buddy:thumbup:

kobac
07-18-2010, 08:55 AM
you can use any wheel (18"-21") that fits a 2002-2008 e65/e66. 5x120 bolt pattern with offset approx 24mm

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=HN03&mospid=47786&hg=36&fg=15

just look on craigslist or ebay or wheelsandcaps.com

I will definitly take a look now that i know what to look for:thumbup:

diznik007
07-18-2010, 08:55 AM
There used to be spare in the back but is missing now,cause the car was stolen,and there is a lot stuff missing mostly from the trunk,thanks for reply buddy:thumbup:

:eek:what does a stolen/recovered/salvaged alpina go for these days

kobac
07-18-2010, 09:01 AM

But i did not compare them to any other 7er,so i wouldnt know if there is any diference,thanks to reply.BTW how do i quote multi posts at same time,does anyone know.
Thanks for reply Seven11.

kobac
07-18-2010, 09:10 AM
:eek:what does a stolen/recovered/salvaged alpina go for these days

There is not many out there that way,my was 30K,but there was a lot missing out of it,since my NAV was stolen also,nothing in it was working as you know(radio etc.),that scared the hell out of the small car dealer that sold that car to me,maybe if i was more persistant i could get it even cheaper but i wanted that car so badly.:D

BobSC
07-18-2010, 09:18 AM
But i did not compare them to any other 7er,so i wouldnt know if there is any diference,thanks to reply.BTW how do i quote multi posts at same time,does anyone know.
Thanks for reply Seven11.

Post some pics of the car when you can....

On the multi-quote, on the bottom of each post, next to the reply button you will see a button that looks like a piece of paper with a quotation mark and a + on it. You click on that button to add additional posts to your reply. Typically, if you have 3 posts you want to reply to, you can click on the "piece of paper" button on the first two and hit quote on the final one and they will all be there. (at least thats how I do it).

kobac
07-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Post some pics of the car when you can....

On the multi-quote, on the bottom of each post, next to the reply button you will see a button that looks like a piece of paper with a quotation mark and a + on it. You click on that button to add additional posts to your reply. Typically, if you have 3 posts you want to reply to, you can click on the "piece of paper" button on the first two and hit quote on the final one and they will all be there. (at least thats how I do it).

Will do next time,as for the car,i will post some pics soon.:thumbup:

diznik007
07-18-2010, 08:39 PM
There is not many out there that way,my was 30K,but there was a lot missing out of it,since my NAV was stolen also,nothing in it was working as you know(radio etc.),that scared the hell out of the small car dealer that sold that car to me,maybe if i was more persistant i could get it even cheaper but i wanted that car so badly.:D

i'd never buy a salvaged car but 30k for a stolen/gutted B7 is still a steal (for the 2nd time).