PDA

View Full Version : Anyone own one of these...

TXSTYLE
07-17-2010, 01:50 PM
... A suhweet Car Cover for your Chariot?

I've actually owned my Covercraft NOAH for @ 4 years! Used it occasionally on my previous 745i. It fits my 750 just as well and provides awesome protection from the elements! Obviously it's usually parked in my garage, but for those times when I know it will be left outdoors to bake in this brutal TEXAS Heat... I can cover my Mistress up. :D

Description

A Covercraft NOAH car cover is an excellent choice for both indoor or outdoor use. Covercraft uses a 3 layer system in the costruction of their NOAH car cover. The exterior layer of this auto cover is made from spunbond polypropylene/polyethylene which is both durable and UV resistant. The central car cover layer repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic holes that are too small for water droplets or dust to get in, yet breathable enough to allow moisture vapor to get out. The inner layer is a blend of polyethylene and nylon which is easy on your car or truck's finish. Covercraft NOAH car covers are made in the USA with only the best Kimberly-Clark fabrics and each NOAH car cover is backed by a 4 year warranty from Covercraft.
Features

* One-Way Breathability: Covercraft's unique design allows moisture vapor to escape without letting dust in.
* Vehicle-Specific, Custom Fit: Each NOAH cover is custom made to fit your car, truck, SUV, or van. Covercraft also equips each car cover with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna.
* Long-Lasting Durability: The NOAH fabric dries quickly and will not rot or mildew. Covercraft's layered design also means that the fabric won't shrink or strech, plus it resists tears, rips, or punctures.
* High Quality Fabric: The NOAH car covers are made in the USA using only the best 4.45oz/yd Kimberly-Clark fabrics.
* 4 Year Warranty: Covercraft offers a 4 year warranty on their NOAH car covers.

I believe it cost me @ $200 back then. Which is well worth the investment:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7091/img00072201007171309.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9459/img00071201007171308.jpg

OnlySkills
07-17-2010, 08:47 PM
i'm thinking about getting one of those, but then again i'm moving into a new house and my cars gonna turn into a garage whore

Seven11
07-17-2010, 08:49 PM
i'm thinking about getting one of those, but then again i'm moving into a new house and my cars gonna turn into a garage whore

oh cool

parents got a new house?

:eeps:

OnlySkills
07-18-2010, 09:55 PM
oh cool

parents got a new house?

:eeps:

Nah if u didn't kno I live by myself:D