PDA

View Full Version : Parking brake actuator

bimmerboy1
07-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Hey guys. I'm new to the site. I hope this is the right venue for this request. I need an old parking brake actuator for our e65 or e66 cars. I am trying to come up with a fix for the problem we all have with this particular part. If you have one I will gladly pay shipping for it, or if you have to sell it, let me know how much. It doesn't have to work. Thanks in advance.

Mr.Bimmerman
07-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey guys. I'm new to the site. I hope this is the right venue for this request. I need an old parking brake actuator for our e65 or e66 cars. I am trying to come up with a fix for the problem we all have with this particular part. If you have one I will gladly pay shipping for it, or if you have to sell it, let me know how much. It doesn't have to work. Thanks in advance.

Hey what's up? I have my old actuator still if you are still looking for one. It doesn't have the nylon gear anymore since it broke into pieces and I threw them away. If you are interested I think 150+shipping is a fair price or give me an offer. Thanks

bimmerboy1
07-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Thanks for your reply. I really need to have the nylon gear at least partially intact so I can scan it for reproduction. Thanks