PDA

View Full Version : WTB: E60 comfort headrests

VJaguar
07-24-2010, 09:33 AM
I have a 2005 545i.

I'd like to swap out the sport headrests for comfort headrests.

Must be in excellent shape and black leather.

Thanks.

My545i
11-01-2014, 10:40 PM
I have a 2005 545i.

I'd like to swap out the sport headrests for comfort headrests.

Must be in excellent shape and black leather.

Thanks.

I'll trade

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

ZLTFUL
11-02-2014, 10:59 AM
OP wanted to trade, not sell.

Thread is over 4 years old.

OP has not been on the forum in nearly 4 years.

So, in conclusion, once again, you will probably not receive a reply from the OP.

My545i
11-02-2014, 11:43 AM
OP wanted to trade, not sell.

Thread is over 4 years old.

OP has not been on the forum in nearly 4 years.

So, in conclusion, once again, you will probably not receive a reply from the OP.

Do you monitor everything I write lol

My545i
11-02-2014, 11:43 AM
And yes I wanted to trade

ZLTFUL
11-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Try finding a thread from an active member.
Forums aren't hard to use.
There is a date above the post that shows the date and time when something is posted.
Each member has a profile which shows the last date/time they were active.
If a thread is over 4 years old and the person who originally posted the thread hasn't even logged into the forum in over 3 years and 10 months, you aren't just wasting your own time, you are wasting other people's time by resurrecting necro posts.

I don't follow anything you post, but I too have an E60 and browse similar forums...when I see something related to E60s pop up in my feed, I take a look. It isn't my fault that you blatantly ignore the dates that a post was made. But it is my duty to point it out to you until you get a clue and realize that posts made 4 years ago from a member that hasn't logged into the forum for nearly 4 years will most likely not be answered.

My545i
11-02-2014, 01:19 PM
There is a date above the post that shows the date and time when something is posted.
If a thread is over 4 years old and the person who originally posted the thread hasn't even logged into the forum in over 3 years and 10 months, you aren't just wasting your own time, you are wasting other people's time by resurrecting necro posts.

I don't follow anything you post, but I too have an E60 and browse similar forums...when I see something related to E60s pop up in my feed, I take a look. It isn't my fault that you blatantly ignore the dates that a post was made. But it is my duty to point it out to you until you get a clue and realize that posts made 4 years ago from a member that hasn't logged into the forum for nearly 4 years will most likely not be answered.

Ok thanks for helping me out. How do you check inbox messages?

My545i
11-04-2014, 02:09 PM

Funny how when I mess up you correct me but when I need help with something your silent lol

ZLTFUL
11-04-2014, 02:17 PM
I have responded with helpful suggestions on many of your threads in the E60 forum.

As far as your question:
How do you check inbox messages?

You already know because you sent me a private message. Once you send a private message, it takes you to your message inbox. So you are either trying lamely to troll or you seriously don't pay attention.
If you are still unsure, perhaps this link can help..
http://bit.ly/1vEOwi4

My545i
11-04-2014, 03:23 PM
No I sent you a message to see if you can send me one back and I would try to check my messages I'm not trying to troll but I did ask you a couple of days ago and you never responded so that's why I wrote that I'm not trying to start anything I'm just new to this so I needed help and I do appreciate the help. Peace

ZLTFUL
11-04-2014, 03:41 PM
In the upper left hand corner of the screen below your screen name is a "Private Messages" link.
Click on it.
When you click on it, it will take you to a list of unread private messages.
Simply click on the messages you want to read.