PDA

View Full Version : Questions about mods 745i

pepe65
07-24-2010, 02:55 PM
I am thinking about doing a lowering mod on my 745i and buying mtec v2's. How much does it usually cost for springs and installation and are the mtecs easy to install? Is it a DIY kind of thing? Also thinking about tinting my headlights a light smoke but they are very scratched and hazzy. will this have an affect on the appearnce of the tint or all around do you think it will make my lights look better?:bigpimp:

Keif
07-24-2010, 05:23 PM
The angel eyes are very easy to install, the front springs are as easy/hard as any other car - nothing too special - and the rear springs are very easy.

Seven11
07-24-2010, 09:36 PM
I am thinking about doing a lowering mod on my 745i and buying mtec v2's. How much does it usually cost for springs and installation and are the mtecs easy to install? Is it a DIY kind of thing? Also thinking about tinting my headlights a light smoke but they are very scratched and hazzy. will this have an affect on the appearnce of the tint or all around do you think it will make my lights look better?:bigpimp:

lowering, u can use H&R springs and they are about $300 and should run about $300 for install

Mtecs are pretty easy to install thats DIY

Hazy headlights, u can pay someone to polish them out for u... i had them polished and then i LIGHTLY tinted them.

hope i helped :thumbup:

and welcome

dont forget to post pics!

pepe65
07-25-2010, 08:08 AM
hey thanks guys. I was planning on that with the tint. you got any pics of the front?