http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn73/viperig/butter2.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn73/viperig/butter1.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn73/viperig/butter.jpg

Country
07-25-2010, 06:36 AM
Peanut butter!!

Guest091814
07-25-2010, 09:05 AM
colour is not bad, but I don't like how the wood trim goes with that colour.... bad combo :tsk:

Seven11
07-25-2010, 02:19 PM
colour is not bad, but I don't like how the wood trim goes with that colour.... bad combo :tsk:

i was thinking the SAAAME thing

7_up
07-25-2010, 02:42 PM
i saw that 2nd color @ the car show in a 745Li. They also had blue leather with blue carpets also.

TXSTYLE
07-25-2010, 04:04 PM
That is the color of my interior except the floor matches.

I'm considering the natural brown suede liner too.

TXSTYLE
07-25-2010, 04:04 PM
I will say that it appears to be a Individual long wheelbase car.

BobSC
07-25-2010, 04:17 PM
I saw the first picture and it looked almost like pink or salmon....but very clear in the rest of the photos. I like the color a lot. Very nice....

I agree, a dark trim would look much better with it.

OnlySkills
07-25-2010, 06:05 PM
the first pic sucks, looks pink. and yes, the combo is bad

pelonx1st
07-25-2010, 06:06 PM
I like it

BnWBMW
07-25-2010, 06:11 PM
how about that rear center console? very very nice

I'm not a big fan of DVDs in the back (for instance my mom's car has it and we pretty much never use it - two movies prolly in like a year and a half)

but for someone has money to throw away then that console would be worth getting the rear seat ent

BobSC
07-25-2010, 06:19 PM
how about that rear center console? very very nice

I'm not a big fan of DVDs in the back (for instance my mom's car has it and we pretty much never use it - two movies prolly in like a year and a half)

but for someone has money to throw away then that console would be worth getting the rear seat ent

Hey, wait till you have kids....then that backseat DVD is worth every penny!

Guest091814
07-25-2010, 09:12 PM
i saw that 2nd color @ the car show in a 745Li. They also had blue leather with blue carpets also.

Now that's something i'd love in my car. blue leather interior looks amazing. i re-did the entire interior on my honda accord 10 yrs ago and it looked spectacular.

Any pics with the 7 with blue interior?

I'm still confused as to why BMW chose to coordinate that colour scheme in the OPs tan/brown leather interior. It looks like someone re-did the interior on their own. If there were some minor changes made I think the interior would look 20x better, even though I still like the colour of the seats as is. And yes, black piano replacing the wood trim in addition to some other changes would be awsome.

csmeance
07-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Now that's something i'd love in my car. blue leather interior looks amazing. i re-did the entire interior on my honda accord 10 yrs ago and it looked spectacular.

Any pics with the 7 with blue interior?

I'm still confused as to why BMW chose to coordinate that colour scheme in the OPs tan/brown leather interior. It looks like someone re-did the interior on their own. If there were some minor changes made I think the interior would look 20x better, even though I still like the colour of the seats as is. And yes, black piano replacing the wood trim in addition to some other changes would be awsome.

The Blue is Lava Blue if I remember properly. It was very nice and was close to those a quartz color with a hint of blue.

Individual is as you please in addition to some of the combo's they offer. That looks like the Merino Leather along with glossy American Walnut or some other sort of wood. Piano black would look nice but the wood in the car in those pics is pretty good. Whoever took the pictures needs a better camera!

jgriffith007
07-25-2010, 09:54 PM
I saw this interior on the individual on ebay. Piano black would look much better.

Tinkham22
07-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Your interior is the best looking I have ever seen. All the other 7s including mine have flaking problems on there plastics. Where can I find all the interior parts at? The wood looks great.

diznik007
07-25-2010, 11:03 PM
that is the ugliest interior i have ever seen. :thumbdwn: :rofl:

Boing745
07-26-2010, 09:52 AM
i like the headliner and thats it

t_clealy
07-26-2010, 10:51 AM
Wondering if BMW made a lot of those rear power seats out there. I got to sit in one when I was shopping for mine. Man, it was soooooo comfy. But then again, I never get to sit in the back seats anyways. LOL Love that color and combination... ( Not the first one ) lol

Kiddkynetik
07-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Def needs another trim besides the wood and it would make it look alot better.

pigeon
07-26-2010, 07:59 PM
The Blue is Lava Blue if I remember properly. It was very nice and was close to those a quartz color with a hint of blue.

Individual is as you please in addition to some of the combo's they offer. That looks like the Merino Leather along with glossy American Walnut or some other sort of wood. Piano black would look nice but the wood in the car in those pics is pretty good. Whoever took the pictures needs a better camera!

My dealer's loaner 750Li has the blue interior with my same Michigan Blue exterior. I think it looks like ass myself, I like my black interior so much better. That natural brown leather interior is hot though, very similar to the natural brown leather in my wife's Volvo XC90.

pigeon
07-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Wondering if BMW made a lot of those rear power seats out there. I got to sit in one when I was shopping for mine. Man, it was soooooo comfy. But then again, I never get to sit in the back seats anyways. LOL Love that color and combination... ( Not the first one ) lol

My car has them along with the rear entertainment. They rock for any long distance travel. I've never ridden back there myself but my kids love them, puts them to sleep in no time. Friends who have ridden back there are also very impressed with them.

jgriffith007
07-26-2010, 08:21 PM
I did just notice that the OH SH!T Handles have wood inlays that look pretty nice!

csmeance
07-26-2010, 08:26 PM

My car has them along with the rear entertainment. They rock for any long distance travel. I've never ridden back there myself but my kids love them, puts them to sleep in no time. Friends who have ridden back there are also very impressed with them.

The 760Li comes standard with them, and the 745/750 got it as "Rear Comfort Seats'', it was not part of the DVD entertainment package.

I did just notice that the OH SH!T Handles have wood inlays that look pretty nice!

Yep, they are pretty nice up until the part where the lacquer starts cracking and you need to get them replaced! 4 months to get new ones under warranty!

t_clealy
07-27-2010, 05:46 AM

Those that don't have the rear power seats, can't really call that as LUXURY...IMO. But for those that have....? Man..That's what you call LUXURY. Just too bad you can not be in 2 places a one time...LOL You would wish you could drive and sit in the back seat at the same time...Hahaha

I just love that power back seats. I can tell ya, I will never get a chance to enjoy it there. Cuz I am always the driver. I wouldn't trust anyone driving my car any way.:D

pepe65
07-27-2010, 11:14 AM
i like it