PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Bimmerfest and Bimmerfesters!

car_for_mom
12-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Monday, 8 December 2003, I'm taking Karl Bimmer into Crevier for the Brake Pad Wear Indicator Light, a Right Parking Light Indicator, and since he has 29,200+ miles, I asked them to do the Inspection I Service (hope they will)

On 9 December 2003, I will have had my 325i for a year, and what a great year it's been! I am very, very grateful for this forum and all the great advice, tips and humor I've found here!

I've had the chance to meet some of you, and BMW owners are among the nicest people one can meet! I greatly enjoyed driving FlyingDutchMan's red M3 (hey, FDM, how's my car doing?) before he bought it, courtesy of Mr. Jon Shafer (how's the family?); I enjoyed driving one of the Komen Cars from McKenna BMW to Santa Monica BMW(I drove one of the 745's); one of these days, HACK, I'm going to get up to B&M Motorsports or to one of your TechFests, I really am!

I love my Bimmer, even to its little idiosyncracies; I've never had a car I enjoyed owning so much, and I look forward to buying another one in the near future (okay, since I are a Roman Catholic, and we have a tradition of Confession [okay, Sacrament of Reconciliation] - I did test drive a E-Class Mercedes recently, because people kept telling me how great they were - nice car, but no Bimmer!)

A Happy Solstice/Happy Chanukah/Merry Christmas/Blessed Kwanzaa/Peace on Earth and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Dr. Phil
12-05-2003, 10:58 AM
"Mom" you are a great addition to the family here :thumbup:

AB
12-05-2003, 11:39 AM
"Mom" you are a great addition to the family here :thumbup:

I agree; a very pleasant and happy woman. :D :thumbup:

The HACK
12-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Heck we can probably have one of the TechSessions closer to your place if you desire. You can even host one if you feel like putting up with 10-15 car nuts for a whole day. :dunno: :D

But you certainly add your own flair to this site and the local BMW community.

Karl Bimmer is one year old and you've already put in 30K miles? Way to go.

Melissa
12-05-2003, 11:57 AM
I agree; a very pleasant and happy woman. :D :thumbup:

:banana:

scottn2retro
12-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Heck we can probably have one of the TechSessions closer to your place if you desire. You can even host one if you feel like putting up with 10-15 car nuts for a whole day. :dunno: :D

But you certainly add your own flair to this site and the local BMW community.

Karl Bimmer is one year old and you've already put in 30K miles? Way to go.

Yeah, a tech session at her place :thumbup: - but just not in the middle of summer :D