PDA

View Full Version : New 07 750Li owner/member....

marce750
08-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Hey Everyone, just wanted to quickly introduce myself and my 750 which I just got 2 months ago. Everything is still stock as you can see and I will most probably keep it that way, not a big fan of MOD's. The only thing I'll probably do is upgrade to some OEM Chromo Deep Dish rims. I have seen some hot lookin 7's on this forum and the opportunity to ommunicate with other owners is great so keep it up!

BobSC
08-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Congratulations and welcome aboard! Great looking car. I have the same interior and you are going to love it.

russoaks
08-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Just got my 07 750 Li yesterday :D

OnlySkills
08-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Welcome & great cars, you will be pleased :thumbup:

GKT33
08-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Just got my 07 750 Li yesterday :D

Hey Everyone, just wanted to quickly introduce myself and my 750 which I just got 2 months ago. Everything is still stock as you can see and I will most probably keep it that way, not a big fan of MOD's. The only thing I'll probably do is upgrade to some OEM Chromo Deep Dish rims. I have seen some hot lookin 7's on this forum and the opportunity to ommunicate with other owners is great so keep it up!

Welcome to the both of you! You both have great looking cars but of all MOD's, wheels and tires make the car. When, because you will, go that route, choose carefully cuz thats your signature! ENJOY!!:thumbup:

jgriffith007
08-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Love the color combo. Looks very clean!

carter750li
08-01-2010, 01:16 PM
congratulation.. even tho u not a big fan of mods like me u defenently need to upgrade to them angel eyes worth every penny....

marce750
08-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks everyone! I just finished having it detailed by a local guy who did a great job. By the way, I did upgrade my angel eye bulbs but I got some other brand besides MTEC(R Dash) which ran me about $50 on EBay. No problems yet but they were a pain to get to. So I guess I have done 1 MOD to the car....

diznik007
08-01-2010, 03:40 PM
nice car. nice interior. not sure what you consider deep dish but no such thing as oem chrome deep dish wheels for the 7ser. deepest lip you'll find is probably 2-3". 21" alpina b7 wheels may be a little deeper.

USALEXUSBMW750
08-01-2010, 05:20 PM
congratulation.. even tho u not a big fan of mods like me u defenently need to upgrade to them angel eyes worth every penny....

I just want to say he has LED' angels second picture, he did them:)

kontir
08-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks everyone! I just finished having it detailed by a local guy who did a great job. By the way, I did upgrade my angel eye bulbs but I got some other brand besides MTEC(R Dash) which ran me about $50 on EBay. No problems yet but they were a pain to get to. So I guess I have done 1 MOD to the car....

You in riverdale? Where did you take yr car to get it detailed?

marce750
08-03-2010, 06:05 PM
It's a guy by the name of Peter. He has a tent set up right before the BP Gas Station at the corner of 230th and Riverdale Avenue. How did you know I was in Riverdale??

Seven11
08-04-2010, 02:26 AM
Hey, welcome! Get some chrome 128s 21in wheels and you're set.

Chitown-Irish
08-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the both of you! You both have great looking cars but of all MOD's, wheels and tires make the car. When, because you will, go that route, choose carefully cuz thats your signature! ENJOY!!:thumbup:

+1. Welcome to you both. Marce750, love the color combination and good luck on the wheels.

Highmaintenance
08-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Hello everyone, I just recently got a 2007 750li which I love. I have 2 questions though. I have the massage feature on the driver 's seat and would like to know if there is a trick to getting it to work? I have read the manual, which is self-explanatory, but for some reason I can't get it to work. Secondly, how the hell do you prevent all the brake dust that gets on the tires? I've been told not to use brake covers because your brakes need air to breathe and they won't last as long. I also have a Nissan pathfinder which I put ceramic brakes on them and was wondering if by doing the same for my bimmer that it will make a difference. Please help!

Wilassasin
08-04-2010, 08:49 AM
It should work by turning it on, but if it doesnt it may not be working theres actually no trick to it at all. Once truned on u can really feel the moving vibrations

DLF750
08-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Personally, I think the vibrating seat feature is annoying. All it does, on my car at least, is move each butt cheek up and down, that's it. I understand the purpose is to keep you from getting uncomfortable on long drives. On my car, once I turn it off, I swear it keeps doing it for at least another minute or two. And I have that cream interior as well and love it. Gets dirty quick though. Congrats all newbies

pelonx1st
08-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey, welcome! Get some chrome 128s 21in wheels and you're set.

Dont listen to my evil twin brother get some 22" Sporza Lineage wheels and your set :thumbup::rofl::thumbup:

E92-Lighting
08-04-2010, 03:58 PM
congrats and welcome aboard

kontir
08-04-2010, 04:17 PM
It's a guy by the name of Peter. He has a tent set up right before the BP Gas Station at the corner of 230th and Riverdale Avenue. How did you know I was in Riverdale??

Cuz I know NYC. HS is further down the road. Been around lol. Now I know. Its that guy at the gas station right where 230th splits.

marce750
09-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Hey Kontir, know of a good BMW Indy in the area?

1bad540
09-22-2010, 06:24 AM
welcome aboard guys... U will change the wheels:thumbup:

kontir
09-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey Kontir, know of a good BMW Indy in the area?

Yes i do. Whats wrong w the car?

Quad745
09-22-2010, 09:25 AM
I actually really like the standard rims for this year/style. They look super stock but I think they are nice:yummy:

Guest091814
09-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Welcome, great ride. LOVEE the interior, looks especially nice with black exterior.

Boing745
09-22-2010, 01:48 PM

Get a light tint, some good looking wheels and you will need to lower it and then you got your self a one clean ride. Congrats

tight_white745
09-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Hello everyone, I just recently got a 2007 750li which I love. I have 2 questions though. I have the massage feature on the driver 's seat and would like to know if there is a trick to getting it to work? I have read the manual, which is self-explanatory, but for some reason I can't get it to work. Secondly, how the hell do you prevent all the brake dust that gets on the tires? I've been told not to use brake covers because your brakes need air to breathe and they won't last as long. I also have a Nissan pathfinder which I put ceramic brakes on them and was wondering if by doing the same for my bimmer that it will make a difference. Please help!

Hey u should turn on the massage and wait about 5 minutes, sometimes it takes a while to feel noticeable, I can never feel it immediately I have to wait a few minutes and if that doesn't work you need to have it checked out keep in mind that its BMW's version of massage and the seat will not vibrate your entire body and bring a ball down your back Its just for long trips and it will just move your butt cheeks(lol) to relive pressure. And yes the brake dust is annoying most have switched to akebono which is a ceramic brand.

7_up
09-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Nice car i like that interior =o) i would love to have that interior but the up keep must be murder in NY with the weather and things..

Joe-BMW
09-23-2010, 05:57 AM
Welcome, nice looking ride. I also used to have that interior and miss it dearly. It's the best non-individual interior in my opinion.