PDA

View Full Version : History for 2003 745i

Infamous039
08-01-2010, 08:22 PM
I found a 2003 745i that I am going to look at tomorrow. Its black on black with 54k miles. If someone that has access to carfax can look up the history of the car for me and post it, I would greatly appreciate it.

The VIN # WBA*******************(edit)

whiteandblk745
08-01-2010, 11:09 PM
if ur buying a 745 i think you should invest the 45 bucks and pay for 5 carfaxes :thumbup:

how much are they asking for it

uamafioz
08-01-2010, 11:13 PM
go through ebay, or list the vehicle on ebay, and before you submite it, go preview open up history report and there you go free check,,,

M.Wong
08-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Sharing CarFax information is illegal and a violation of their terms of use. Asking for such information cannot be done on a public board, especially posting the VIN. If you share the information from your CarFax account, you are subject to losing your privileges. Here is a post from someone who found this out:

CARFAX has terminated my membership. I should have paid more attention to the terms. I feel VERY foolish for violating the terms and having my monthly membership cancelled, but I guess I deserved it. A word of advice....when you post a VIN online, even if you don't post the actual CARFAX and send it to an e-mail address, the CARFAX police can still see that you ran that VIN that was posted on a message board. As much as we all like to help each other out, I personally will/would stay away from running CARFAX's for anyone from here on out IF they ever let me get another unlimited membership - which doesnt look good at this point.
Please do not ask on a public board for this information, and likewise, illegally copied NAV DVDs and CDs, etc. Thank you.