PDA

View Full Version : First to request, first to post!!!!!

tturedraider
08-20-2010, 05:14 PM
And a big thanks to the mods for adding what will be a great sub-forum!! :bigpimp::thumbup:

kontir
08-20-2010, 06:40 PM
And a big thanks to the mods for adding what will be a great sub-forum!! :bigpimp::thumbup:

I seen it before but I didnt know what to post lol :D Tell the mods that E60 is not made anymore. Its more like 2004-2010.

tturedraider
08-22-2010, 04:42 PM
OK guys and gals they made an F07 forum. You F07 owners need to start posting.

whoever
08-23-2010, 08:41 AM
GT looks like a Prius wannabe ^_^

Show me a manual 520d xDrive Wagon and I'll sell my 3 month old ride.

tturedraider
09-02-2010, 05:15 PM
hmmm.....it appears I may have over-estimated the need for an F07 forum.

Where are all you guys who said you wanted a separate forum?

nosnoop
09-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Where are all you guys who said you wanted a separate forum?

Probably checking out other forums?
To be honest, Bimmerfest really dropped the ball in creating this forum so late in the game (they should have done so when first official announcement of F07 was made). Most people who have interest in F07 would have moved to other forums. It is sort of like a vicious cycle; people won't stay if there is no activity, and people won't post if they don't stay.....

Anyways, hopefully, eventually people would take notice that F07 forum now exists (many still don't) and start posting here.

car-fan
09-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Probably checking out other forums?
To be honest, Bimmerfest really dropped the ball in creating this forum so late in the game (they should have done so when first official announcement of F07 was made). Most people who have interest in F07 would have moved to other forums. It is sort of like a vicious cycle; people won't stay if there is no activity, and people won't post if they don't stay.....

Anyways, hopefully, eventually people would take notice that F07 forum now exists (many still don't) and start posting here.

Not so fast ..........:wave: I'm very glad to be here;)

frantzy
09-30-2010, 10:00 AM
I hadn't been back to the site in a while because I was fed up with no GT Forum...now that it's here, I promise to post!