PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Mike 325xi! 3 years and how many miles???

alee
12-12-2003, 11:52 AM
Congrats on 3 years of ownership on the 325xi Mike. :thumbup:

The delivery day post (http://bimmer.roadfly.org/3series/messages/archive/msgsy2000w50/91780.html)

How many miles now? :eek:

Mike 325xi
12-12-2003, 12:12 PM
Congrats on 3 years of ownership on the 325xi Mike. :thumbup:

The delivery day post (http://bimmer.roadfly.org/3series/messages/archive/msgsy2000w50/91780.html)

How many miles now? :eek:

Ummmm...11,700 :eeps: And I haven't seen it in about 3 months...it's 3000 miles from me right now. :(

I never did get it lowered as _lk_ said I should. :rolleyes:

alee
12-12-2003, 12:16 PM
I never did get it lowered as _lk_ said I should. :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Alex Baumann
12-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Congrats Mike ! :thumbup:

Wow, even the photos are still there :D

Drive it in good health, but drive that car, dammit ! :bigpimp:

Mike 325xi
12-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Congrats Mike ! :thumbup:

Wow, even the photos are still there :D

Drive it in good health, but drive that car, dammit ! :bigpimp:

Thanks Alex...believe me I wish I had it with me so I could drive it...maybe soon. :(

I was surprised the pics were still there...I haven't had an account there in a few years. :dunno:

Dr. Phil
12-12-2003, 04:25 PM
:drive: more

I have 18k on my 2nd BMW already :D

Mike 325xi
12-12-2003, 11:03 PM
:drive: more

I have 18k on my 2nd BMW already :D

But you are at least on the same side of the country as your car. :(

Dr. Phil
12-13-2003, 07:18 AM
But you are at least on the same side of the country as your car. :(
True......are you going to ship it out or come back East for good :dunno:

I still recall that your pics where one of the first I looked at when I was preparing to order. I had intended on xi sedan at first but allocation issues and a inputting wife changed that :eeps:

Mike 325xi
12-13-2003, 07:29 AM
True......are you going to ship it out or come back East for good :dunno:

I still recall that your pics where one of the first I looked at when I was preparing to order. I had intended on xi sedan at first but allocation issues and a inputting wife changed that :eeps:

I'll be shipping it out here...or getting an E39...haven't decided yet but will soon.

I'm staying here on TDY for at least another year and then will be moving to Denver permanently...unless I change my mind somewhere along the way. :D

Dr. Phil
12-13-2003, 07:36 AM
I'll be shipping it out here...or getting an E39...haven't decided yet but will soon.

I'm staying here on TDY for at least another year and then will be moving to Denver permanently...unless I change my mind somewhere along the way. :D
Best of luck....... :thumbup:

E39, E39, E39 :bigpimp: :D How much for the sedan :dunno: :p

Bimmer ese
12-13-2003, 09:05 AM
Congrats, Mike! I know how you feel about being separated from your beloved car. :( :cry: I've had an on again/off again relationship with my car since she was born (Jul 2001). I probably see here on average two-three weeks every four-six months.

Are you going to get an extended warranty for your car?

Mike 325xi
12-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Congrats, Mike! I know how you feel about being separated from your beloved car. :( :cry: I've had an on again/off again relationship with my car since she was born (Jul 2001). I probably see here on average two-three weeks every four-six months.

Are you going to get an extended warranty for your car?

Thanks!!

For the first two years I was away only about one week a month...now I have only been home one or two weeks in the last six months, so it never gets driven except by my brother-in-law who goes and takes it out for a short trip every once in a while for me while I'm gone.

I haven't given an extended warranty much thought yet since I haven't made the decision to keep it or to sell it and get a used E39...possibly a 540i. :dunno: yet...