PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say Hello to everyone...

HappyG
12-13-2003, 08:34 PM
I've been lurking on this forum for over two months now. :rolleyes:

Finally got off my butt and registered and I just wanted to say how great this forum is. Happy to be here.

FWIW, I used to own a 95 325is before my truck and loved her. Then I got t-boned by a M-B and that was it for her. Now i'm just doing some research before I go treat myself to another Bimmer. Probably won't be for at least 9mos but it doesn't hurt to start early. Take it easy and thanks for reading.

Toast
12-13-2003, 08:47 PM
Hi! :wave:

BlackChrome
12-14-2003, 01:28 AM
Welcome!

bluer1
12-14-2003, 02:17 AM
:hi:

Warning: If you hang out here too long, you will start ordering parts to mod your Bimmer before you even order your Bimmer.
:eeps:

Good place for research though - I know I did!

dlloyd1975
12-14-2003, 09:14 AM
Welcome!

If you're thinking it'll be at least 9 months from now, if you join the BMW CCA and hold out for a year, you get a nice rebate depending on which model you order. Wish I had thought about that a year before we ordered our car. Do'oh!

HappyG
12-14-2003, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome fellas.

dlloyd1975- Thanks for the advice, but i'm hoping it will be before the 9mos timeframe. I just used that number so that I wouldn't get ahead of myself and get all anxious about owning another bimmer, but wouldn't you know, its already begun. :tsk:

This is by far the best forum for these wonderful vehicles. My thanks to all the members for making it a fun and informative site.

3seriesbimmer
12-14-2003, 03:03 PM
I've been lurking on this forum for over two months now. :rolleyes:

Finally got off my butt and registered and I just wanted to say how great this forum is. Happy to be here.

FWIW, I used to own a 95 325is before my truck and loved her. Then I got t-boned by a M-B and that was it for her. Now i'm just doing some research before I go treat myself to another Bimmer. Probably won't be for at least 9mos but it doesn't hurt to start early. Take it easy and thanks for reading.

See I knew it MB's have NEVER been good for anything! :eek:
welcome by the way!

Wingboot
12-14-2003, 08:05 PM
Hear me now HappyG……it’s good to have a geezer like you round hear

Me Uncle Jamal will check dis is da bestest site on da internet

dlloyd1975
12-15-2003, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the welcome fellas.

dlloyd1975- Thanks for the advice, but i'm hoping it will be before the 9mos timeframe. I just used that number so that I wouldn't get ahead of myself and get all anxious about owning another bimmer, but wouldn't you know, its already begun. :tsk:

This is by far the best forum for these wonderful vehicles. My thanks to all the members for making it a fun and informative site.

If you can swing it, you might also want to consider euro deliver. We ended up saving quite a bundle by doing it (well, about what we spent on a vacation over there). There's a great euro delivery forum on here.