PDA

View Full Version : Sirus Box Dimensions?

Zappo
12-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Anyone know the BMW Sirus Box Dimensions?

Also has BMW gone to the smaller mouse yet.

I've got a spot on top of the CD-Changer trunk bracket that looks like that's where the Sirius box would go?

Also ... anyone have the latest part numbers to order the BMW Sirius kit with the smaller second generation mouse?

In the picture below the vertical mounted box is my CPT8000 Phone controller (I have the bumper mounted antenna on my M3 Coupe) ... I also installed the CD-Changer after I snapped this photo. Changer works great except for the lousy Random Mode programming.

Thanks! :thumbup:

mppaz
12-15-2003, 08:06 PM
Anyone know the BMW Sirus Box Dimensions?

Also has BMW gone to the smaller mouse yet.

I've got a spot on top of the CD-Changer trunk bracket that looks like that's where the Sirius box would go?

Also ... anyone have the latest part numbers to order the BMW Sirius kit with the smaller second generation mouse?

In the picture below the vertical mounted box is my CPT8000 Phone controller (I have the bumper mounted antenna on my M3 Coupe) ... I also installed the CD-Changer after I snapped this photo. Changer works great except for the lousy Random Mode programming.

Thanks! :thumbup:

The OEM sirius receiver mounts in front of the phone controller. Pic shows my install using the OEM bracket.

Zappo
12-15-2003, 08:48 PM
The OEM sirius receiver mounts in front of the phone controller. Pic shows my install using the OEM bracket.

Cool! Thanks man .... looks like it will be a piece of cake :thumbup:

hockeynut
12-18-2003, 11:53 AM
Cool! Thanks man .... looks like it will be a piece of cake :thumbup:

So it is plug+play in the trunk, or do you need to run wires or mess with the interior (besides the antenna of course).

Zappo
12-18-2003, 05:29 PM
So it is plug+play in the trunk, or do you need to run wires or mess with the interior (besides the antenna of course).

Should be Plug-n-Play from the trunk on a 2003 e46 Coupe or Sedan.

Not sure about the Convertible .... Anyone out there with a Cic?