PDA

View Full Version : Have lost total AM reception....what to do???

3seriesbimmer
12-20-2003, 07:49 PM
I listen to a few talk radio stations in AM now and then. I recently toyed around with a few hidden settings on the radio (posted here somewhere)and have since lost all AM stations reception. Does anyone know or remember the hidden radio features??? I believe this had something to do with initiating a mute function that I was unable to get working. :dunno:

TRADDAN
12-21-2003, 06:45 AM
I listen to a few talk radio stations in AM now and then. I recently toyed around with a few hidden settings on the radio (posted here somewhere)and have since lost all AM stations reception. Does anyone know or remember the hidden radio features??? I believe this had something to do with initiating a mute function that I was unable to get working. :dunno:
-------------

I received my new x5 2004 also a week ago and, I cannot listen any AM radio... why ?? the FM is ok.

JoeBimmmer
12-21-2003, 08:23 AM
When I replaced my stock radio I lost AM reception on the replacement. Finally found the wire powering the antenna amplifier (white in my case) was not connected. I found an alternate switched power wire and tapped in. AM came back fine!

JB