PDA

View Full Version : Spit on Car

Johnny_Hotcakes
12-23-2003, 07:39 PM
Get this,

Today I was finishing the rest of my shopping when I pulled into this parking spot. This lady comes behind me and claims that I stole her spot, but I definately did not. She wasn't even in the aisle of the parking spot at the time I had my blinker on. Anyways, she pulls up behind me with her Mercedes G class and starts telling me off and leaves by saying "Last time I did that to somebody, they did something to my car." At this point I was nervous she would do something to my new car that I picked up 3 weeks ago. So I go into the store and wait in the little lobby thingy and I see her walk passed my car after she parks. I didn't notice her until she was a little passed my car so I didn't think she did anything.

I do my shopping and come out to find a whole bunch of spit all over my drivers side window. I was pissed. :mad: This :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: spit on my car. I went up and down the parking lot looking for her box, and when I find it I see her daughter in the car. I knock on the window and start giving it to her daughter but she played it off like she couldn't here me through her Mom's tank like truck. So I stick around and find a seat on the curb near her car. I wanted to spit back on her truck but I didn't feel like stooping to her level. After 15 minutes or so she comes running to her truck trying to get in. I go off on her, telling her how immature she is as a 40 yr old, lady mind you, spitting on my brand new car. I told her I'm only 22 and have more class then her. I actually didn't say it that nicely, but you get the point. The whole time she denies ever doing anything to my car and says how she took my plate # just in case I do anything to her car and states how she's a cop and shows me some phony PBA Badge. I was going to call the cops but I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. She leaves and I leave also and I go to Circuit City down the street and guess who pulls in while I'm walking towards the entrance? She rolls down her window again and tells me how she's not going to come in because I frighten her and she doesn't feel safe being in the same store as me. The whole time I'm thinking this lady is nuts I did nothing out of the ordinary to this lady and she spat on my car. I don't even know if spat is correct. Then she reminds me that she has my plate #. I told her to F off and to leave me alone. What a night.

BlackChrome
12-23-2003, 07:48 PM
WTF? She has a G-Wagon and she acts like an immature person? This is just sad because that sure showed her calss (if she has any)! :rolleyes:

Holiday seasons at the malls get on my nerve. I went out today and I almost got hit 3 times in my BM (I should have taken the Accord)! It seems like all the bad drivers are on the road at the same time! I'll try to stay at home the next few days... :tsk:

swirlyeyedrurou
12-23-2003, 08:49 PM
WTF? She has a G-Wagon and she acts like an immature person? This is just sad because that sure showed her calss (if she has any)! :rolleyes:

Holiday seasons at the malls get on my nerve. I went out today and I almost got hit 3 times in my BM (I should have taken the Accord)! It seems like all the bad drivers are on the road at the same time! I'll try to stay at home the next few days... :tsk:

yeah..no **** people are crazy...i was almost broadsided by this lady who didn't bother to check her mirrors & over her shoulders before changing lanes....People don't stop at stop signs...and....people...crazy..damn holidays

The Roadstergal
12-23-2003, 09:35 PM
And by wasting your time bi***********tchin' at her, you let her know that she got to you, and let her get her piddly revenge. Just wipe the spit off the car next time; you get your spot, she's annoyed that you ignored her 12-year-old attempt to 'get back', and life is good.

I'll take a spitting over a keying any day.

Johnny_Hotcakes
12-23-2003, 09:46 PM
True, I'm so happy that she spit on my car and didn't do anything else, like key it. The thing was the point that she had spit on my brand new car. This is the first car that I ever saved up for and paid for all by myself. It's just annoying because I would of given her the spot if I felt she was there first. I'm not the type of person that would try to steal somebody's spot. There were more spots around.

The Roadstergal
12-23-2003, 10:02 PM
There's a short story by Roald Dahl that was the first in a collection called The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More. It's about a guy driving his BMW who picks up a hitchhiker - it has a rather detailed description of a cop spitting on the car at one point. Read that story, and I bet it'll make you feel better. :D

tommyd
12-23-2003, 11:36 PM
That's funny...

My friends mom told us about this guy today at the parking lot that was making weird faces at her daughter while she was shopping and started freaking out on her while she tried to get into her car... and then he followed her to circuit city so pretended she was a cop to try to scare him off...

something about spit or something... !?!?

:bustingup :bustingup :bustingup

just kidding...
:D

AF
12-24-2003, 08:32 AM
Sounds real aggravating ... I hate when stuff like that happens . . . it takes life that is so good to have and puts a little damper on it.

gray330
12-24-2003, 09:34 AM
yesterday, I got pulled over by some deputy sheriff on his way to work. He claims that I made an unsafe lane change.

What really happened is that he was riding right on my tail at 70 mph in the rain. When I got passed a truck and started to pull over, he cut in behind me and ahead of the truck. I pulled back into the left lane, he gets behind me, and puts on his lights.

When I pulled over, he comes to the window and tells me that I made an unsafe lane change, that I changed lanes before putting on my turn signal, and that I didn't look in my rear view mirrors (all untrue). Rather than argue with the jerk, I just apologized.

So now I'm trying to merge back onto the freeway, and he pulls around to the right and ahead of me and then takes off.

What a jerk...I think he pulled me over just so he could rant and rave and blow off steam.

Tango
12-24-2003, 09:55 AM
Johnny, good for you! I would have done the same thing and confronted her. Next time she might think twice about pulling a immature stunt like that. The holiday season sometimes brings out the best in people.........but also the worst.

LmtdSlip
12-24-2003, 09:57 AM
Feliz Navidad :tsk:

HW
12-24-2003, 10:10 AM
christmas brings out the best in everyone, no? :eeps: :angel:

edsmax
12-24-2003, 10:40 AM
Get this,

Today I was finishing the rest of my shopping when I pulled into this parking spot. This lady comes behind me and claims that I stole her spot, but I definately did not. What a night.

I had someone yell at me ONCE a long time ago that I took her spot at the local mall. I didn't even realize that I had done anything to her. Anyway, she yelled at me from her vehicle and then sped away. I guess I am the paranoid type so after she was out of site, I just pulled out and parked somewhere else. I just had this bad feeling I would come out and find my car keyed or something!!!

This was with my OLD Corolla too!!

Ed

yamato
12-24-2003, 06:29 PM
someone spit on mine too a few weeks ago. I didn't know who, why and when this happened. I noticed some big spits on my passenger side rear window after I was home. It was probably someone spitting out of his/her window on the road and I just caught it. It was no doubt very disgusting looking at those bubbles resting on my metallic paint.

3seriesbimmer
12-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Get this,

Today I was finishing the rest of my shopping when I pulled into this parking spot. This lady comes behind me and claims that I stole her spot, but I definately did not. She wasn't even in the aisle of the parking spot at the time I had my blinker on. Anyways, she pulls up behind me with her Mercedes G class and starts telling me off and leaves by saying "Last time I did that to somebody, they did something to my car." At this point I was nervous she would do something to my new car that I picked up 3 weeks ago. So I go into the store and wait in the little lobby thingy and I see her walk passed my car after she parks. I didn't notice her until she was a little passed my car so I didn't think she did anything.

I do my shopping and come out to find a whole bunch of spit all over my drivers side window. I was pissed. :mad: This :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: spit on my car. I went up and down the parking lot looking for her box, and when I find it I see her daughter in the car. I knock on the window and start giving it to her daughter but she played it off like she couldn't here me through her Mom's tank like truck. So I stick around and find a seat on the curb near her car. I wanted to spit back on her truck but I didn't feel like stooping to her level. After 15 minutes or so she comes running to her truck trying to get in. I go off on her, telling her how immature she is as a 40 yr old, lady mind you, spitting on my brand new car. I told her I'm only 22 and have more class then her. I actually didn't say it that nicely, but you get the point. The whole time she denies ever doing anything to my car and says how she took my plate # just in case I do anything to her car and states how she's a cop and shows me some phony PBA Badge. I was going to call the cops but I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. She leaves and I leave also and I go to Circuit City down the street and guess who pulls in while I'm walking towards the entrance? She rolls down her window again and tells me how she's not going to come in because I frighten her and she doesn't feel safe being in the same store as me. The whole time I'm thinking this lady is nuts I did nothing out of the ordinary to this lady and she spat on my car. I don't even know if spat is correct. Then she reminds me that she has my plate #. I told her to F off and to leave me alone. What a night.

All that wow! Sorry man....well at least you know you have the car worth wiping off the spit from... G Wagon... GD Tonka Truck ... God they are ugly boxes of tin

:tsk:

HFPST5
12-24-2003, 07:32 PM
Ummmm, I know how immature this will sound, but you should have done something to her car..Maybe not at that given time. I REALLY cannot tolerate people that hate or are rude. I would NEVER take initiative to ruin someone's car. But after having my car egged and penned (keyed, but w/ a silver pen) I would do anything to get them back, bad. Someone needs to teach them a lesson to end this behavior, they make me sooooooooooooooooo ANGRY. blah,

Sorry dude, least it didn't ruin the finish of your car, but thats really sad a mother would do that. Guess the next best thing is to talk to her as if she was a child becuase of her childish acts. Nothing would really beat a 22 year old tellin a 40 year old how to act, specially in front of her kid. You did good in keeping your head on straight.

HATERS can go to HELLLLLL :violent:

ChadS
12-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Feliz Navidad :tsk:

That's the thing I just don't get. Its the holidays yet all the other drivers seem eternally pissed and inconsiderate towards others. I don't let it get to me, but I mean its Christmas. :rolleyes:

computurk
12-25-2003, 07:14 PM
I am a 22-year-old 330ci driver, too and I love my car too much to get in an argument and end up having my car messed up at the end.

In my previous car, I simply didn't give a **** and had people do **** to it. You need to change your attitude towards many things and be mature about it. I know it hurts and sucks way too much to not to be able to get back at those b<beep>hes and as<beep>oles, but you will not have to worry about having your car damaged and will save you a lot of headache.

I guess the point is she is driving what she is driving b/c of the way she is and the same for all of us BMW drivers here.