PDA

View Full Version : Didn't make the ship :(

FPNY
09-30-2010, 06:50 AM
I got up bright and early this morning, ran to my pc, went to the track and trace web site, put my numbers in.....no record. I guess I have to wait till for next ship on the 6th.

So much for sold cars having a priority.

FPNY is sad :( :p

jmr99vet
09-30-2010, 08:05 AM
I got up bright and early this morning, ran to my pc, went to the track and trace web site, put my numbers in.....no record. I guess I have to wait till for next ship on the 6th.

So much for sold cars having a priority.

FPNY is sad :( :p

Not sure whether I did it correctly, but I NEVER found a record for my car. I finally found it on the BMW website stating that it was at the destination port. Your car might be on the "high seas".

FPNY
09-30-2010, 08:27 AM
i can only hope that this is the case...maybe there is no record and it's on its way....

jeffhoff
09-30-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm guessing you went to the W&W web site for tracking. It's possible that it may go on a different carrier. The port of entry for my dealer is Brunswick GA, I was watching the W&W schedule between Bremerhaven and Brunswick and went through the same dissapointment you're feeling when I watched 2 ships leave and no record of my car on either of them.

It was right after that I got an update from my dealer saying my car was on a K-Line ship and was going directly to Brunswick.

Don't fret, it may be in transit, give your CA a call and see if it made a different ship.

ChgoBob
09-30-2010, 10:28 AM
According to my CA my car is "on the water" and due in Baltimore on 10/4. If it's on a WWL ship, that would be the Patriot. But my tracking attempts at their site continues to return "No records found". It may be on a different carrier.

So I agree, don't give up hope!

FPNY
09-30-2010, 12:18 PM
My salesman says he called the port and they are loading cars when he spoke with them. I don't know what that means, but as of this moment, it's not on a ship. I cant figure out how they load all those cars on in one day at port, it must be quite an operation...

jeffhoff
09-30-2010, 01:02 PM
My salesman says he called the port and they are loading cars when he spoke with them. I don't know what that means, but as of this moment, it's not on a ship. I cant figure out how they load all those cars on in one day at port, it must be quite an operation...

I'm going to be a little skeptical on that one. . . . . . . . based on the time of your posting it's almost 8:30PM in Bremerhaven, while the ship yard may be loading calls I'm not sure they'd have someone in the office answering phones.

I hope he's right. :beerchug: