PDA

View Full Version : Look what Santa left under my tree!!

Andy
12-25-2003, 09:46 AM
I must have been a good boy this year. :) :angel:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23955

rost12
12-25-2003, 11:16 AM
If you remove that tree, you can fit even more presents in that corner... Just a thought :)

alpinewhite325i
12-25-2003, 11:22 AM
Santa wasn't that good to me :cry:

ClubSpec330i
12-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Andy,

I assume you are going install only the front sway with the rest of the goodies. Let me know how you like the Konis.

Merry X-Max and Happy New Year,

Mack

Cliff
12-25-2003, 11:58 AM
I thought those wheels were up for sale?

Andy
12-25-2003, 01:04 PM
I'm expecting a lump of coal for Christmas for the next couple of years, just to offset the expense from this year. The funny thing about Christmas... Santa may bring you the gifts, but he also has a way of debiting your credit card... not quite sure how he's able to get away with that.

Mack, Yep, I'll be installing only the front sway bar due to the fact I want to remain in B-Stock for next year. If you know of anyone who wants a rear sway, just let me know. I know where they can find a pretty good deal on one. ;)

Cliff, I was planning on selling the wheels and buying some lighter ones, however I was unable to sell them (for what I wanted), so I decided to use them for the track for next year.

I'll let you know how I like the Konis, however it might be a while before I can *really* test them out because the roads are pretty icy/snowy and I have my winter tires on now. I can't wait until it warms up and dries out a little to put all those items to the test. I'll keep you guys posted.

Brashland
12-25-2003, 02:15 PM
And all I got were woodturning tools. I mean they're nice and I'm glad I got them, but they're not Konis by any means...

beauport
12-25-2003, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE]Cliff, I was planning on selling the wheels and buying some lighter ones, however I was unable to sell them (for what I wanted), so I decided to use them for the track for next year.
QUOTE]
:cry: ....did I ever want one of those wheels. Enjoy them on the track next year, I'll have to find another one.

Andy
12-25-2003, 08:00 PM
:cry: ....did I ever want one of those wheels. Enjoy them on the track next year, I'll have to find another one.

Don't worry, I change my mind an awful lot. So who knows, if I come across a set of lighter wheels, same size and decent price... the M72s will be up for sale again. I'll keep you in mind. Thanks.

wrwicky
12-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Cool stuff. Merry Christmas. Get those shocks on and let them break in, most well made shocks get a little better with some hours on them.

Your stiffer rear sway would be an easy way for somone to get rid of some understeer. Hopefully that will make a win-win situation.