PDA

View Full Version : Photos: Carbon Black F10 535 M Sport Pkg

olneymd
10-12-2010, 06:21 PM
This is the 1st time i've seen Carbon Black in person, on top of having never seen the M Sport package in person. I've ordered the same configuration for European Delivery on 10/29.

This color is tough to photograph as you can see from the photos. It was overcast and the color looked much darker than I thought it would. I'm glad about that. Having had nothing but black and silver cars for the last 12 years, I was ready for a change.

I liked everything about the color and M package except for the rear bumper treatment and dark tail pipes. This car needs the the pipes of the 550.

Besides that, I'm excited to get my own in a few weeks.

olneymd
10-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Here's the only photo that I got of the rear.

TJPark01
10-12-2010, 07:06 PM
I noticed this car has Michelin PS2's on it. Does the M sport version come with a spare, mobility kit, or hope?

jimefam
10-12-2010, 07:30 PM
I went to the dealer last week and noticed some of the f10's had michelins on there? Don't think they were msport but wasn't really paying attention but the name on the tires caught my eye as I walked by. Maybe a change due to some of the comparo's complaining about the tires?

quackbury
10-12-2010, 07:50 PM
One Sexy Ride. Maybe it's an optical illustion, but it looks like it rides much lower than the F10 SP next to it. I agree on the exhaust tips, but that should be a pretty easy mod (along with debadging).