PDA

View Full Version : Black Beauties: 535xi vs. M37x vs. A6 3.0T

5Xwen
10-24-2010, 07:22 PM
My current lease expires at the end of the month so I am in the market for a new all wheel drive sports sedan. The Patriots were playing on the west coast with a late 4:00 kickoff, so it was the perfect October Sunday to do some comparison shopping on the Norwood Automile ***8211; BMW, Infiniti and Audi dealerships all with 2 miles of each other.:thumbup:

I test drove 3 Black Beauties: BMW 535xi in jet black, Infiniti M37x in black obsidian, and Audi A6 3.0T in brilliant black.

The 535xi had premium, navigation, cold weather, satellite and iPod adapter with an MSRP of $58,275. The M37x had the premium package with an MSRP of $52,875. The Audi A6 had the premium plus and cold weather package and an MSRP of $52,925. No sports packages or sports suspensions. All cars were equipped with all-weather tires.

The test drive for each car was approximately 25-30 minutes combining some twisties, spirited on and off ramps, highway cruising, and stop-and-go traffic up Route 1.

First up was the BMW 535xi. I mostly love the new exterior styling and the interior is a delight. This is certainly a good looking sedan with an understated sporty look. The steering was definitely too light for my liking. However it firms up very nicely at cruising speeds of 60-80 and the cabin is quite and refined. The car felt big in the twisties but the suspension handles anything you can throw at it. The new single turbo seemed to have a slight lag at initial acceleration. I left feeling slightly disappointed ***8211; probably because I feel my current 535xi has better steering and better acceleration with no turbo lag. Improved looks with a step back in performance. Also the most expensive MSRP in my test.

Next up was the Infiniti M37x. I***8217;m not sure if I like all the swooping lines and bulging fenders. It seems a bit Jaguarish and trying a bit hard to get noticed. I really liked the interior ***8211; the best interior of any Infiniti I have seen so far. I also liked the fact that almost every option was included in the base price (like cooled climate seats, intelligent key, backup camera, adaptive headlights), and the audio system was the best of the bunch. I disliked the placement for the nav/phone/audio interface on the dash versus the center column. The steering wheel was a bit thin for my liking but the road feel was pretty good if a bit light. The big negative for me was the engine ***8211; extremely loud even at modest acceleration. The power was fine except it felt like it needed to rev too high before it delivered.

The final ride was in the Audi A6 3.0T. I think the Audi cars get better looking with each generation. (I like the new A4, Q5, S5 and A8.) The A6 looks like an elegant ride with a Brooks Brothers understated feeling. I also loved the trunk ***8211; because it is square and looks very useful for packing everything from golf clubs to suit cases. I also liked the fact that it comes with standard folding rear seatbacks. Surprisingly the interior left me a bit disappointed. Nothing wrong with it but I***8217;m always hearing about Audi having the best-in-class interiors and it seemed a bit average. I did like the fact that the cold weather package included heated rear seats ***8211; my daughter will love that. Also surprisingly I really liked the steering feel ***8211; just about perfect. And the 3.0T is an awesome engine ***8211; no lag, plenty of power and smooth acceleration ***8211; felt a lot like my current 535xi engine.

I***8217;m still not sure what car I will order at this time. I asked all the dealers to email me purchase and lease pricing for review.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

pharding
10-24-2010, 07:44 PM
The Aaudi A6 is at the end of its life cycle. An Infinity is not a German car and the design is a bit off. I would order the F10 and add DHP and SAT and IAS if you can afford it.

markl53
10-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Did you put the 535xi into DS mode? I've had my 535i for 5 weeks and at first, it sometimes exhibited the initial slight stumble at take-off that I had noticed with some 335i autos (I had a 335i 6MT). I specifically looked for this when I first test drove a 535i AT and didn't notice the stumble. This seems to be gone now, maybe due to the transmission adaptive "learning". DS mode keeps the revs higher and is a little more ready to run. I don't notice anything that I would characterize as turbo lag, so I don't know if you meant the initial take-off as I've described.

Oh, if the 535xi was Carbon Black, then it must have had the M Sport package. I don't think you mentioned that. Carbon Black is only available with the M Sport package with a list price of $6500. Are you sure it was Carbon Black, not Black Sapphire?

5Xwen
10-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Oh, if the 535xi was Carbon Black, then it must have had the M Sport package. I don't think you mentioned that. Carbon Black is only available with the M Sport package with a list price of $6500. Are you sure it was Carbon Black, not Black Sapphire?

You are correct - I think it was jet black. Edited.

5Xwen
10-24-2010, 08:26 PM
The Aaudi A6 is at the end of its life cycle. An Infinity is not a German car and the design is a bit off. I would order the F10 and add DHP and SAT and IAS if you can afford it.

The DHP, SP and SAT add $5400 to the MSRP. This pushes an already expensive car over the range I am comfortable with.

I realize the A6 is due for a redesign soon but I lease my cars for 3 years so I'm not too concerned about this.

bm323
10-24-2010, 09:12 PM
From your description, you prefer the A6 overall. Why not just get the A6?

A number of forummers have a different view of the handling of the F10. But at the end of the day, it's your car, so why should the opinion of others matter when you have test driven them?

jimefam
10-24-2010, 09:16 PM
I drove all three of the ones you mentioned plus the E class and panamera. If I was trying to keep to that 55-60k range I would rank them:

1. A6
2. 535i
3. M37
4. Eclass

The A6 really surprised me and I would have bought it but I loved the 550i and fully equipped it competes better but BMW really did overprice these cars when you look at the competition it's even worse when you compare the 550i vs it's competition.

solstice
10-24-2010, 09:44 PM
A car is never as good as at the end of a model cycle so if you think you can accept that it will look dated as soon as the new A6 comes out it could be a wise choice especially since you seem to like it as least as much as the new kids on the block. jimefam, how did you like the Panamera compared to the F10?

jetstream23
10-24-2010, 11:04 PM
A car is never as good as at the end of a model cycle so if you think you can accept that it will look dated as soon as the new A6 comes out it could be a wise choice especially since you seem to like it as least as much as the new kids on the block. jimefam, how did you like the Panamera compared to the F10?

Excellent point. I made the same decision many years ago at the end of the e46 model run on the 3-series. It was 2005 and the e90's were just starting to show up. I had no problem with the e46 looking a little dated compared to the new design and I knew I was getting a GREAT deal on a car that had the kinks worked out for 5 years as it evolved, got better and got more options/packages, etc.

If you like the current version of A6, they'll never make a better one than they're making right now as that design finally comes to an end.

Just my two cents...

kocsis
10-25-2010, 05:00 AM
I test drove same cars (also on Automile), plus the S4, which is an awesome car but a little smaller. I ended up with the 550ix, in large part because I keep my cars for a long time so I did not want to buy the A6. However, I also saw/drove the A8 - too big for me, but it's the new model that the future A6 will emulate (the smaller sausage to the A8, kind of like the 5 series is the smaller sausage to the 7 series). If the A8 is any indication the new A6/S6 will beat the pants off the 5er.

5Xwen
10-25-2010, 06:08 AM
jimefam, how did you like the Panamera compared to the F10?

I also drove the Panamera, howerver it was the humble 6 cylinder version. Looks are subjective - I think it would grow on me. The interior is extremely nice, but I would rather have an idrive type interface versus all the buttons on the center stack.

The car didn't feel any faster than the other sedans I drove but the exhaust note was the sweetest. Steering feel and handling were first rate.

With any decent list of options the car is well over $80K but I understand the Porsche dealers are discounting pretty heavy.

markl53
10-25-2010, 06:29 AM
Excellent point. I made the same decision many years ago at the end of the e46 model run on the 3-series. It was 2005 and the e90's were just starting to show up. I had no problem with the e46 looking a little dated compared to the new design and I knew I was getting a GREAT deal on a car that had the kinks worked out for 5 years as it evolved, got better and got more options/packages, etc.

Actually, the E46 run was 7 years, from 1999-2005. I also had an '05 E46 330i, my first BMW.

DXK
10-25-2010, 07:17 AM
I did a quick calc to see what your monthly payment will be. If you added sport package, DHP, and sport auto, the car will feel much different and it will add $73 per month. Also, if you have a euro trip coming up, and if you do ED you can get those options for free. (the cost saving would = the difference)

Munich77
10-25-2010, 07:22 AM
I would just get the A6 since you loved it.. it is a great car. I am having a lot of problems with my 2008 535 (which is a different car from the new F11) which have turned me off BMW. If I had to buy a car today it would be the A6 with the 18 inch sports package. I would also get the stassis engine tuning installed.

jimefam
10-25-2010, 07:27 AM

I drove both the base panamera and the panamera S. They handle great and I'm pretty sure you'd love it as I've seen your comments on here about sportiness and they reflect my own. Overall very impressive car but the two things that killed it for me was the looks and price. I can't stand that rear end it sort of reminds me of the 5 GT and sorry but that's not really my taste. The other is the price the "base" one I drove was 81k which would be ok that's close to what the MSRP for my 550i us but not enough thrust on that one. The S is a bullet and drives great but that one was just over 100k. To much for me! Plus they are harder to negotiate and couple that with the fact I wanted to do ED and the price difference is huge. They actually charge you an extra 2,500 for doing ED. Still if they improved it's looks maybe for my 30th birthday I'll make the effort.

5Xwen
10-25-2010, 08:43 AM
I would just get the A6 since you loved it.. it is a great car. .

The problem with the A6 are the lease rates. The 36 month, 15K residual is only 49%. The monthly payment works out to $783.

The M37x will cost be $200 less. I am still waiting on pricing for the 535xi.

kocsis
10-25-2010, 08:47 AM
The residual is impacted by the anticipated new model coming in around the time the lease is over....reduced residual for old model.

5Xwen
10-25-2010, 08:53 AM
The residual is impacted by the anticipated new model coming in around the time the lease is over....reduced residual for old model.

Definitely. However, Audi's residuals are never as good as BMW - even when they have newer models like the A4, Q5 etc.

solstice
10-25-2010, 09:59 AM
I drove both the base panamera and the panamera S. They handle great and I'm pretty sure you'd love it as I've seen your comments on here about sportiness and they reflect my own. Overall very impressive car but the two things that killed it for me was the looks and price. I can't stand that rear end it sort of reminds me of the 5 GT and sorry but that's not really my taste. The other is the price the "base" one I drove was 81k which would be ok that's close to what the MSRP for my 550i us but not enough thrust on that one. The S is a bullet and drives great but that one was just over 100k. To much for me! Plus they are harder to negotiate and couple that with the fact I wanted to do ED and the price difference is huge. They actually charge you an extra 2,500 for doing ED. Still if they improved it's looks maybe for my 30th birthday I'll make the effort.

Thanks jimefam. I don't mind the looks, the first time I saw it in real life was at the valet at Halekulani in Waikiki, I liked it and it has kind of stuck. 80k is at the upper range of what I would pay for a family sedan but if it feels right I will swap when it makes financial sense to unload the F10.

jimefam
10-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Couple more service days and maybe you can lemon it.

solstice
10-25-2010, 11:38 AM
Couple more service days and maybe you can lemon it.

Yes, the ars issue is adding up cumulative days out of service. WA lemon law is 30 days and I'm now at 14.

5Xwen
11-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Well if anyone is interested - I didn't get the 535xi, M37x or A6. I got a black on black MB
E350 sport.

Since I didn't really love any of the current crop of cars available in this class, I was unwilling to pay a high lease rate and made my decison based a lot on price. The MB dealer discounted $7500 off MSRP and I leased the E350 for 2 years, 15K/Yr @ 593 before tax. No cash down.

Surprisingly MB has tuned the new E series sport models for decent handling. The fit and finish is a huge leap up from the last generation. It has elegant lines and a beautiful interior. A recent comparion of the E350 and 535i from MotorTrend:

The Mercedes distinguished itself in the hills by hanging right with the BMW through the tightest twisties, routing impressive levels of road feel up through the wheel and maintaining reasonable body-motion control with its fully passive suspension (only the E550 V-8s get ride-adjustable AirMatic suspenders).

Yes, the Merc is still more of a luxury sedan than a sports sedan - but the ride is solid over a great variety of road surfaces.

I am basically looking at this as a 2 year test drive. By then I will have the option of choosing between a newly redesigned A6 or an improved 535xi. Alternatively, the E series may grow on me and I will continue wafting along.;)

solstice
11-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks for letting us know 5Xwen. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the E350 Sports handling is on par with the F10s. Solid deal btw, congrats. I haven't driven the new E-class myself but would guess the engine is more in the league of the 528 than the 535, right?

e60lover
11-04-2010, 07:20 PM
There's something about the F10 that I just love. I haven't driven the recent model Infiniti, A6, or E-Class but I must say my 535i is one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. Just a perfect mix of everything that I wanted.

TJPark01
11-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Yes, the Merc is still more of a luxury sedan than a sports sedan -
Does this luxury sedan have leather seats, may I ask?

5Xwen
11-04-2010, 08:48 PM
I haven't driven the new E-class myself but would guess the engine is more in the league of the 528 than the 535, right?

The E350 is rated at 268 HP versus 240 HP on the 528i. I am assuming they are comparable in performance.

5Xwen
11-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Does this luxury sedan have leather seats, may I ask?

Luxury MB-TEX and Burl Walnut. ;)

markl53
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
I haven't driven the new E-class myself but would guess the engine is more in the league of the 528 than the 535, right?

Yes, no comparison to the 535i. I drove the E350 thinking I would finally get my E-Class (I had a C back in 02-04). Then drove the 535i and the deal was done. Unfortunately the E350 is almost underpowered, IMO. MB needs to address this ASAP.

Stealth.Pilot
11-04-2010, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't buy an A6 at this point. You'd just be setting yourself up for disappointment when the new one comes out a year from now.

Munich77
11-05-2010, 05:06 AM
Yes, no comparison to the 535i. I drove the E350 thinking I would finally get my E-Class (I had a C back in 02-04). Then drove the 535i and the deal was done. Unfortunately the E350 is almost underpowered, IMO. MB needs to address this ASAP.

MB is addressing this pretty soon - I think they are going to replace the V6 with a turbo V6. The new twin turbo V8 is already making its way into cars.

Needsdecaf
11-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Thanks for letting us know 5Xwen. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the E350 Sports handling is on par with the F10s. Solid deal btw, congrats. I haven't driven the new E-class myself but would guess the engine is more in the league of the 528 than the 535, right?

It's not even close. I drove an E350 (non 4-Matic) equipped with the sport suspension and, IMO, even the 528 with base suspension shames it. The Merc is floaty at speed, not tied down at all. It should handle bumps well as a consequence, but it doesn't, crashing over potholes and lateral imperfections.

I drove the E350 very excited and walked away very disappointed. But that's just my opinion. :thumbup:

As far as the power goes, the E350 is pretty much on par with the 528. C&D tested the E350 at 6.3 sec 0-60, 14.7sec at 96 for the 1/4 mile. Tests on the 528 reveal 6.5 sec 0-60 and 14.9 at 94. So yes, on par with the 528 not the 535 (5.5 sec and 14.0 at 100).

TJPark01
11-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Luxury MB-TEX and Burl Walnut. ;)
ok so this luxury vehicle has Luxury MB-Tex a.k.a. Mercedes-Benz Texturized Punctured Vinyl. The reason I bring this up, is that I am more of a MB person than a BMW guy, although I have had the fortune of owning both. I was all primed and ready to get a E350, until I finally saw one in the flesh. The amount of cost cutting in this car is appalling. Some of it I could let slide, but not being able to get leather seats on a E350 sedan is plain tomfoolery. Yes, I know it's optional on both the 5 and the E350. But it's a common option on the 5 and a special factory order option on the E350.
Like I told the salesman, I don't put ketchup on my sushi and I don't put plastic seats in my Mercedes and left.

TJPark01
11-05-2010, 08:00 AM
MB is addressing this pretty soon - I think they are going to replace the V6 with a turbo V6. The new twin turbo V8 is already making its way into cars.

The new crop of Merc engine is a direct injected normally aspirated V6 and a twin-turbo V8.
Mercedes Announces New V6 and Twin-Turbo V8 With Added Power, Huge Fuel Economy Improvements (http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2010/05/mercedes-announces-new-v6-and-twin-turbo-v8-with-added-power-huge-fuel-economy-improvements.html)

wjr36
11-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Seen a lot of comments about leather being special order on MB. But it's an option on the 5 series too. Most people on this forum seem to order their 5 series from the factory so they can get whatever options they want, including leather seats. So could someone explain why ordering from MB is any different? I can build an E class just like I can build a 5 series. What's the difference between having to pay extra for leather on a 535 and having to pay extra for leather on an E350? Thanks and apologies for my ignorance.

kocsis
11-05-2010, 10:34 AM
I believe the base 5 series comes with leather, while the base E class does not.

wjr36
11-05-2010, 10:39 AM
535 comes with leatherette as standard and you have to pay extra for leather (e.g., in premium package). hence my question - why is it so bad that MB's don't come with leather as standard when a 535 doesn't either?

kocsis
11-05-2010, 10:48 AM
you're right, my fault. I agree with you.

markl53
11-05-2010, 11:23 AM
535 comes with leatherette as standard and you have to pay extra for leather (e.g., in premium package). hence my question - why is it so bad that MB's don't come with leather as standard when a 535 doesn't either?

The same topic came up in a previous thread where I asked the same thing. Apparently the difference for TJ is, most 5-series on the dealer's lot are already equipped with leather, whereas most MB's are vinyl. However, I agree that I would think the majority of people at this level of car order what they want, so it's a wash to me. At that price point, unless a car is exactly the way I want it, I'm not taking it. That begs the question of who buys all the in-stock MB's and BMW's. I guess a lot of people aren't really all that picky (?) or they want it NOW. Waiting 6-7 weeks is not a big deal for me.

jimefam
11-05-2010, 11:24 AM
I believe what TJ is saying is that while it is an option on both cars your unlikely to find a 535 at the dealer without that option while the reverse is true with MB. Most dealers order their 5's with leather and almost ALL E350's at the dealer are MB Tex.

wjr36
11-05-2010, 11:37 AM
OK, I get it now. Thanks for the responses.

TJPark01
11-05-2010, 12:14 PM
I believe what TJ is saying is that while it is an option on both cars your unlikely to find a 535 at the dealer without that option while the reverse is true with MB. Most dealers order their 5's with leather and almost ALL E350's at the dealer are MB Tex.

Thank you. This is exactly the case. You can't find an E350 sedan with leather on a dealer lot because they don't exist. Like most Americans I am not into ordering cars. I do see the logic in it I really do. But the fact you have to wait 2-3 months for the thing would drive me insane. I would be spinning my wheel in buyers remorse during this time of purgatory.
The response from MB dealers was the following...
1. MB Tex is as good as leather and wears significantly better.
2. If you want leather I highly suggest you get a E550
3. The coupes come in leather
4. You have to order one from Sindelfingen. Takes about 10 weeks.

Munich77
11-05-2010, 01:26 PM
MB tex is actually not that bad - it wears pretty well. I have to say that MB does have better option packages - the P1 package pretty has most of the options buyers want. I have to agree that the most recent E-class has tons of cost cutting. It feels way too much like a C-class.

markl53
11-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Thank you. This is exactly the case. You can't find an E350 sedan with leather on a dealer lot because they don't exist. Like most Americans I am not into ordering cars. I do see the logic in it I really do. But the fact you have to wait 2-3 months for the thing would drive me insane. I would be spinning my wheel in buyers remorse during this time of purgatory.
The response from MB dealers was the following...
1. MB Tex is as good as leather and wears significantly better.
2. If you want leather I highly suggest you get a E550
3. The coupes come in leather
4. You have to order one from Sindelfingen. Takes about 10 weeks.

It shouldn't take 10 weeks, nor 3 months. They want to sell what they have so they make it sound like an order takes longer. 6-7 weeks max. I suppose if you just want Premium 1 and 2 on the MB, then you just pick color. The BMW is a bit more customized I suppose, at least mine was. Plus with Priority 1 options, you won't find certain BMW combinations on the dealer lot, like my Cinnamon interior or Anthracite headliner. These are only configurable on "sold" units.

TJPark01
11-05-2010, 01:48 PM
MB tex is actually not that bad - it wears pretty well. I have to say that MB does have better option packages - the P1 package pretty has most of the options buyers want. I have to agree that the most recent E-class has tons of cost cutting. It feels way too much like a C-class.

Yes of all the plastic seats in the world, Mercedes has the best. This is similar to claiming to be the worlds tallest midget. Remember their slogan is "The Best or Nothing".
The E has gone down market and is gravitating towards the C. The 5 is going the other direction and sharing 7 series accoutrements.

5Xwen
11-05-2010, 01:49 PM
You can't find an E350 sedan with leather on a dealer lot because they don't exist. .

Interesting that this car comparo thread got divereted into leather options.:rolleyes:

Yes you can purchase an E350 off the dealer lot with leather. Mercedes of Westwood had several in stock when I was there last week.

If you want to purchase a $50K++ luxury / sports sedan like the MB E350/E550 or BMW 535/550 and you want specific options you can simply order one. No big deal.

5Xwen
11-05-2010, 01:57 PM
I have to agree that the most recent E-class has tons of cost cutting. It feels way too much like a C-class.

Actually the new W212 series E class is a significant step up in quality from the older series. The fit and finish is very close to the S class. The switchgear is very high quality.

TJPark01
11-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Interesting that this car comparo thread got divereted into leather options.:rolleyes:

Yes you can purchase an E350 off the dealer lot with leather. Mercedes of Westwood had several in stock when I was there last week.

If you want to purchase a $50K++ luxury / sports sedan like the MB E350/E550 or BMW 535/550 and you want specific options you can simply order one. No big deal.

Perhaps a 4Matic Version which will make it even more of a dog. They don't sell those in LA, I tried to buy a P2 Sport with leather, didn't exist. I guess my point is a 50k car should come with leather, that's just silly, for any company.

5Xwen
11-05-2010, 02:06 PM
The E has gone down market and is gravitating towards the C. .

I respectfully disagree.

Not only is there no evidence of cost-cutting, but in terms of interior luxury, the E-Class actually moves closer to the flagship S-Class sedan. -- New York Times

The switchgear and surfaces feel like they're built for the end of time." -- Motor Trend

"The E-Class cabin gets a luxury transfusion straight from the S-Class, including lovely slices of burled walnut, an electronic column-mounted shifter and the latest interface for electronic controls, called COMAND, with a seven-inch display screen for navigation and audio chores." -- New York Times

solstice
11-05-2010, 02:10 PM
It used to be that the funfer is not even in the same universe as the E-class due to it's superior driving dynamics. Not it's down to which one has the best vinyl seats or trunk lining etc.

5Xwen
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
It used to be that the funfer is not even in the same universe as the E-class due to it's superior driving dynamics. Not it's down to which one has the best vinyl seats or trunk lining etc.

hahaha. Exactly.;)

TJPark01
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Actually the new W212 series E class is a significant step up in quality from the older series. The fit and finish is very close to the S class. The switchgear is very high quality.
Sorry, guy I know you just got one of these, but you can read all the press you want, if you start dissecting the car and looking at it in more detail the car is really poor for a Mercedes. First of all I am not a MB hater at all. The last 2 cars I have owned have been CLS 500 and a CL550. Like I said, I had already made my mind up to get one of these till I drove several of these, including the coupes both V6 and V8. Here are some pictures I took, sorry if other of you have already seen this...
The trunk in the E350 is unfinished and the there are springs poking out. There was a time when something like this on a Mercedes would just be completely unacceptable.
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz164/gatoman39/Benz/IMG_0272_2.jpg
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz164/gatoman39/Benz/IMG_0271_2.jpg

5Xwen
11-05-2010, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=TJPark01;5602196]The trunk in the E350 is unfinished and the there are springs poking out. /QUOTE]

The trunk of my E350 looks beatuiful with my new Callaway X-22 irons awaiting my morning drive tomorrow to play at New Seabury. :thumbup:

TJPark01
11-05-2010, 02:46 PM
The trunk of my E350 looks beatuiful with my new Callaway X-22 irons awaiting my morning drive tomorrow to play at New Seabury. :thumbup:
Hey at least there's a spare in there. Golf at the Cape in Nov? You must be a real trooper. Lived in Boston for 6 years. Enjoy!