PDA

View Full Version : Log-In issue started with new software change

TeamM3
01-05-2004, 07:58 AM
hey, suddenly I can no longer log on directly through my AOL browser, started yesterday. If I use my IE6 browser through the AOL connection I can log on, but directly through the AOL browser it recognizes my username and says it's redirecting me back to the page, but it does so without logging me in. I can only assume it has something to do with the new software setup since I've never had the problem before :dunno:

TeamZ4

TeamM3
01-07-2004, 09:44 PM
well, no response to my email to the technical issue address and no response here, I guess I can take a hint

I'm only having an issue with this website and only since the recent change :dunno: , doubt if it is an AOL or user issue :thumbdwn:

·clyde·
01-07-2004, 10:11 PM
You are not the only one with log in issues. Ask me how I know. :(

Jon Shafer
01-07-2004, 10:24 PM
well, no response to my email to the technical issue address and no response here, I guess I can take a hint

I'm only having an issue with this website and only since the recent change :dunno: , doubt if it is an AOL or user issue :thumbdwn:

Who did you email?
:dunno:

Every email in the queue has been answered promptly
and courteously... :angel:

Btw, I'm having login problems too... (Windows 98)

Other than that, I love the new software and features, how
about you??

pixA4
01-07-2004, 11:15 PM
I was also having trouble with the login. When I closed my browswer I noticed that it logged me out. We just upgraded to the latest and greatest version and it seems to work for me now. Please try it and let us know the results.

Jon Shafer
01-07-2004, 11:24 PM
I was also having trouble with the login. When I closed my browswer I noticed that it logged me out. We just upgraded to the latest and greatest version and it seems to work for me now. Please try it and let us know the results.

YAHOOOOOOO!!!! :supdude: :supdude: :supdude: :supdude: :supdude: :supdude:

·clyde·
01-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Hope this means it will work when I get to work tomorrow.

Of course, I never had a problem with it here at home on my Mac. :bigpimp:

(thanks PIX crew!)

TeamM3
01-07-2004, 11:27 PM
well whatever you just did in tonight's update fixed my problem :clap:

ps: I sent my email to the listing on the home page:

Techical Problems
pix@performanceIX.com

this was before I figured out I could get in through IE6, but not AOL :dunno:

TeamM3
01-07-2004, 11:30 PM

yeah, I figured it out on my own but you must of posted this while I was posting my previous post :eeps:

it was rather strange, I was trying to log on during the update and was getting a password screen I had never seen before and it wouldn't work in IE6 or AOL, for a minute I thought th site was totally hosed, sorry for doubting you :angel:

·clyde·
01-08-2004, 07:24 AM
What he said! :)

jw
01-08-2004, 07:26 AM
Of course, I never had a problem with it here at home on my Mac. :bigpimp:

I never had any problems regardless of OS or browser since the change. (tried it on 3 seperate PCs too) :dunno:

·clyde·
01-08-2004, 07:56 AM
I never had any problems regardless of OS or browser since the change. (tried it on 3 seperate PCs too) :dunno:
It looks like whatever the problem was affected very few people (otherwise, I would have expected a massive outcry). I had issues on every w2k box at work that I tried, but no issues from home under Mac OS X. Whatever it was, it works for me now here at work, so I'm a happy camper.