PDA

View Full Version : New Dark Graphite/Oyster 535i

dadesidon
10-25-2010, 05:51 PM
You may remember me as the unfortunate owner of the 2011 535i that died after 200 miles.

Well...I love BMW because they did the right thing and came through giving me all of my money (and then some) towards a brand new 535i. THANK YOU BMW. :thumbup: Also much respect to Nalley BMW who came through in the end :thumbup:

So here's the skinny:

535i
Dark Graphite/Oyster
P1, P2, Sport, Convenience, Active Vent Seats, Driver Assistance, SAT, Anthracite Wood and Headliner, Side and Top View Cameras

Pictures are attached. It's dark so I took them in my garage, I promise better pics this weekend!

Update - Sorry about pics...my mac is saving them rotated but when I upload they are wrong. So weird.

shortcut3d
10-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Nice car. Very similar to mine. Good luck with this one. You'll love the car. I've come to find its very much a BMW, but even more refined than the previous generation.

HWF
10-25-2010, 06:12 PM
The dark graphite is quite beautiful, IMO. I went to a local dealer this afternoon hoping to see one with dark graphite, and was lucky. They had one there with grey leather interior, and anthracite wood trim. Very, very rich look.

TJPark01
10-25-2010, 07:05 PM
I thought I laid an egg with the ventilated seat option, but after 800 miles of driving from LA to SF, this weekend, I can honestly say that the ventilation and the seat massage have a huge impact on fatigue. Love the color combo. Please unleash this vehicle from the garage.

x-fibre
04-16-2011, 04:00 AM
I thought I laid an egg with the ventilated seat option, but after 800 miles of driving from LA to SF, this weekend, I can honestly say that the ventilation and the seat massage have a huge impact on fatigue. Love the color combo. Please unleash this vehicle from the garage.

How do you turn on massage on the seat?

bfv
04-16-2011, 06:50 AM
The first pic of interior made me think you have oyster/cinnamon combo! I think its lighting. Congratulations!

97mdrei
04-16-2011, 04:25 PM
How do you turn on massage on the seat?

Button next to your driver presets (1 & 2) by the map pocket.

Chainsaw
04-16-2011, 04:32 PM
I really do like the dark graphite. Probably would have gotten mine that way, but my wife's the primary driver on our new one and she wanted silver (she'd previously driven black cars and wanted something much much different).

The dealer had a dark graphite car with black wheels and all blacked-out chrome pieces. Looked pretty sweet (but not quite my wife's style, unfortunately).

Needsdecaf
04-16-2011, 05:06 PM

Agreed.

Was cranking the vented seats yesterday. Had to turn them off as my back was too cold!

Needsdecaf
04-16-2011, 05:07 PM
535i
Dark Graphite/Oyster
P1, P2, Sport, Convenience, Active Vent Seats, Driver Assistance, SAT, Anthracite Wood and Headliner, Side and Top View Cameras

Nice car! :thumbup: Almost the twin of mine!

jcai
04-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Congratulations! I got mine with the same color combination. Loving it.

Sent from my Nexus One using Bimmer App