PDA

View Full Version : M3 vs. Savage picture hosting request

Stuka
01-13-2004, 10:03 AM
So Hackmeister just informed me that he had to take the three pictures of my M3 wrecked by Savage down because in one week he used up 15G of bandwidth :yikes: , whist my measly 2G Earthlink bandwidth ran out within the first 36 hours.

I have a lot more pictures, so if anyone would like to host them, please let me know. :angel:

Thanks. :thumbup:

ezsce46
01-13-2004, 10:09 AM
How about more pics on the TT? Is there a link?

:thumbup:

The HACK
01-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Man I shoulda put a little banner or something on the bottom of the pics, given how much TRAFFIC they generated.

They're what, like 100K each? 15 GB of traffic in less than 2 weeks means they've been hit over 50,000 times. :eeps:

You should "sweeten" the pot by offering them advertising space on the images in exchange for their "hosting" them, or just attach them in a test thread on Bimmerfest and post a link to the attachment.

mquetel
01-13-2004, 10:13 AM
So Hackmeister just informed me that he had to take the three pictures of my M3 wrecked by Savage down because in one week he used up 15G of bandwidth :yikes: , whist my measly 2G Earthlink bandwidth ran out within the first 36 hours.

I have a lot more pictures, so if anyone would like to host them, please let me know. :angel:

Is it poor board etiquette to attach the images and then refer to the attachment as an image in your post?

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24804&stc=1

tim330i
01-13-2004, 12:25 PM

Tim@performanceIX.com....I will edit your thread and attach them :)

Tim