PDA

View Full Version : 04 4.8

1carnut
01-15-2004, 09:54 AM
I am first on the list at my dealer for the 4.8. I am having trouble getting any information about it, such as when delivery will be, standard features, and what new colors it may come in. If anyone knows anything I'g be grateful for the info.

Thanks

xmanjack
01-15-2004, 12:16 PM
My dealer out here in Jersey told me they'll be out sometime in Feb.You can find pictures on the internet.That hot ferrari red is back.(looks great)also the blue and the new silver grey plus I'm sure black.they have standard brushed aluminum running boards(with the black rubber dots).I've got them on my 4.4 and they look great.Front end is rather bulky with a few extra layers of bumper.Looks like an afterthought,leaves lower clearance I think.Not sure if I like that part.Anyhow,I'm looking to trade my '03 4.4 for one of those babies also..good luck..

1carnut
01-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Thanks, after 3 Lx470's (I have an 03 now) I was sometime quick and less truck like this time. Even though I'll have to change wheels and tires for winter, it is well worth it. My dealer does not even have specs or allocation yet. Maybe I should talk to your dealer.