PDA

View Full Version : car jack

pigrad
12-08-2010, 12:28 PM
I have just noticed today my car has not got a jack to lift the car up to change a tyre or wheel. Or is it because i have run flats on it. or should one still be supplied when i bought the car. :dunno:

GarySL
12-08-2010, 12:51 PM
I have just noticed today my car has not got a jack to lift the car up to change a tyre or wheel. Or is it because i have run flats on it. or should one still be supplied when i bought the car. :dunno:

There's no jack because of this-"Or is it because i have run flats on it"

gl

Walt White Coupe
12-08-2010, 01:08 PM
You have to wonder how some people ever got enough money to buy a BMW. The next question "Where did they hide the spare tire?"

pigrad
12-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Work hard that's how i got mine, how did you get yours. How are you ment to change to winter tyres on diferent alloys it you can not jack it up. !!!!!!! :tsk:

Bremen Ben
12-08-2010, 01:43 PM
I have RFT's on mine and also a jack and a spare. Did you buy your car pre-owned?

Walt White Coupe
12-08-2010, 04:10 PM
How are you ment to change to winter tyres on diferent alloys it you can not jack it up. !!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: Visit Sears, they can help you.

pigrad
12-09-2010, 10:58 AM
How are you ment to change to winter tyres on diferent alloys it you can not jack it up. !!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl: Visit Sears, they can help you.

THAT'S WHY I ASKED THE QUESTION.!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pigrad
12-09-2010, 11:05 AM
I have RFT's on mine and also a jack and a spare. Did you buy your car pre-owned?

Yes from a volvo main dealer. I rang them today, they said it should not have one.I will have to buy one :thumbup:

Norm37
12-09-2010, 11:45 AM
[B]:rofl::rofl: Visit Sears, they can help you

:thumbup: I did earlier this week. Bought the Craftsman aluminum floor jack. Only 27lbs.:)