PDA

View Full Version : BMW of morristown

bimmerboy99
12-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Can anyone share their leasing/service experience with BMW of Morristown, NJ please? I am planning a lease and wanna get some impression before I make decision. If you do not wish to post in general forum, please pm me. Thank you.

Flavorguydfr
12-29-2010, 05:22 PM
well, BMW of Morristown is part of the Open Road Auto group which owns Open Road BMW in Edison, Open Road of Newton, BMW of Roxbury, and Morristown BMW...

When a dealership takes complete control of a market area of Morris and Somerset County NJ they begin to deal and act in a monopolistic type of way...

I prefer the smaller independent route - Hunterdon BMW or Flemington BMW personally....

dave70
12-29-2010, 05:52 PM
Can anyone share their leasing/service experience with BMW of Morristown, NJ please? I am planning a lease and wanna get some impression before I make decision. If you do not wish to post in general forum, please pm me. Thank you.

I leased on x6 50i there in March. Tom Horan was my CA. Nice guy but a little dizzy, not your typical car salesman. I also dealt with Dennis Radulovic, the finance buy....retired cop....solid guy.

I got the vehicle for invoice after much haggling - walked in on the last day of month right before closing.. But, there were some issues with pickup - could not find second key, gave me the wrong type floor mats, did not put on front plate. This was a problem since I live in New York about an hour away. Eventually they made it right by giving my kid one of those nice minitature toy cars - an X6 worth a couple hundred bucks.

Also, be careful and use a lease calculator when you figure out payment. I caught them jacking up the MF by .001. Even though their own computer indicated the mf as .0015 they were trying to charge me .0016. Not much, only 12 bucks a month, but I found it to be sneaky. When I called them on it, they claimed it was a glitch in the software and adjusted accordingly.

I was happy wiht the deal -got an 80k car for 900 per month with no cap cost reduction.

beashonda
12-29-2010, 09:36 PM
I leased on x6 50i there in March. Tom Horan was my CA. Nice guy but a little dizzy, not your typical car salesman. I also dealt with Dennis Radulovic, the finance buy....retired cop....solid guy.

I got the vehicle for invoice after much haggling - walked in on the last day of month right before closing.. But, there were some issues with pickup - could not find second key, gave me the wrong type floor mats, did not put on front plate. This was a problem since I live in New York about an hour away. Eventually they made it right by giving my kid one of those nice minitature toy cars - an X6 worth a couple hundred bucks.

Also, be careful and use a lease calculator when you figure out payment. I caught them jacking up the MF by .001. Even though their own computer indicated the mf as .0015 they were trying to charge me .0016. Not much, only 12 bucks a month, but I found it to be sneaky. When I called them on it, they claimed it was a glitch in the software and adjusted accordingly.

I was happy wiht the deal -got an 80k car for 900 per month with no cap cost reduction.

I found you have to haggle too much with Open Road and they only really deal after much haggling. Also their fees or profit fees such as doc fee and stuff are waaaaaaay too high. I like them for service, but haven't bought or leased a car from them my last two times and gave them a shot. I did like Flemington and found them to be very professional and not game players. Gave me best price out first go around with no prodding. Not pushy either. I just ended up with my current dealer and CA since they met the deal. i would guve them a shot. :)