PDA

View Full Version : BBB's of Germany

sfberg
12-30-2010, 03:24 AM
Ive had the fine pleasure of living in Stuttgart, Germany for the past 3 years. My 135i has taken me to speeds and G's I never thought possible. As I prepare to move back to Ohio I just wanted to have a parting comment with my beloved Deutschland. What me and my friends call the 3 B's

BMW::bigpimp: Say what you will about Mercedes, but driving a BMW in the heart of Baden Wurttemberg has been an experience like no other. Here, a BMW is the norm, not the exception.

BIT***S: :thumbup:Is there anything better than a frau that can outdrink you AND make you the best breakfast in the morning? I submit that there is not.

BEER: :beerchug:I had the even better pleasure of getting floored off of 4 Weinachsbier's this holiday. There is no better range of beer in the world from Pils to Dunkel.

Ich werde dich vermissen , Deutschland.

Polarlys
12-30-2010, 01:48 PM
I was stationed in Heidelberg while on active duty. Loved it there, but that was a long time ago. In later years I was in the Air Nat. Guard. We were planning to go on a 2 wk deployment to Germany and in preparation we were given a publication by DOD for GI's enroute to Deutschland. It was titled " Wurst, Bier and Cucoo Clocks. One of the nitwits that was among us took the magazine and after reading the title said to me. " I thought they had good beer in Germany". You just can't make this stuff up. Germany is a great place. I have a special liking for their automotive technologies. I've had several Mercedes and now have a 5 series Bemmer and love it. Not sure yet if I like it more than a Mercedes but they are different enough to each be able to enjoy their admirers. Anyhow, you're right on with your affection for Germany and for all the right reasons. :thumbup:

Hope you can make it back one day. I did and can't wait to go back again

Roger in NJ