PDA

View Full Version : Just Back from San Diego Auto Show

elchevere
12-30-2010, 03:23 PM
They had a Silver/Black 550 with M-sport package that had an aluminum finish trim that looked absolutely amazing on the inside......M-sport package stood out but they had anopther car, 528, in standard body that looked fantastic as well. To be honest, you can't go wrong with either--M or regular body--on the new 5 series......a little disappointed they did not have any Carbon Blacks and very disappointed they did not have the 2012 6 series concept car.

bmwarchitect
12-30-2010, 06:17 PM
They had a Silver/Black 550 with M-sport package that had an aluminum finish trim that looked absolutely amazing on the inside......M-sport package stood out but they had anopther car, 528, in standard body that looked fantastic as well. To be honest, you can't go wrong with either--M or regular body--on the new 5 series......a little disappointed they did not have any Carbon Blacks and very disappointed they did not have the 2012 6 series concept car.

I went to three different dealershops to find the carbon black on a 5. Great color.

elchevere
12-30-2010, 07:41 PM
I also checked out Audi which was right across from BMW...the A8 looked amazing except they kept it locked and were not letting people sit in the car :dunno:....I had a hard time distinguishing between the A6 and the A4--the A6 is definitely quite a bit smaller than the 5 series.