PDA

View Full Version : I wont use DDMTUNING.COM

joeboch348
01-03-2011, 07:10 PM
I got the webstore ddmtuning.com off this site as a sponsor i believe. I ordered stocked parts from them, paid for them with next day shipping. i was informed later they weren't actually stocked it would take a week to send. then later i was informed the prices had gone up quite a bit. i said ok just send the damn parts. over 3 weeks has passed and they still havent shipped. tomorrow i am canceling the order and cancelling with my credit card company. i'd stay away from them :mad:

CDirks
01-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Service with them is hit or miss. Sorry to hear you had such a crappy time with them. I myself had no problem with my order (corner lights).

Just out of curiosity, what was it that you were going to order?

And there are plenty of other car part sites out there so no biggie right

joeboch348
01-04-2011, 07:16 AM
what i ordered was a radio listed for $380 later they said $480, air compressor module they raised the price of that $50, towing module,raised that $50 parking module, raised that $60. didnt receive any of them

luckydog
01-08-2011, 09:14 PM
They appear to be fairly busy, I was refered to them ,the first two guys were pushy ,stressed,unhelpful, untill they brought in a real tech with both people skills and tech skills to show me how the instalation is done. So I think its who you deal with.

joeboch348
01-09-2011, 08:40 AM
so you think it's good business to advertise a price on an item then after it's paid for demand more money? advertise it's in stock, then after it's ordered and paid for, say it's not in stock and make me wait a month? then when i cancel the order tell me they are going to charge me a restock fee for items they don't even have?? you want to blame it on that they are busy? i'm gonna go out a limb and say they won't be busy for long with those business practices. there are too many other legit businesses out there that value their reputation.

dalekressin
01-09-2011, 08:46 AM
so you think it's good business to advertise a price on an item then after it's paid for demand more money? advertise it's in stock, then after it's ordered and paid for, say it's not in stock and make me wait a month? then when i cancel the order tell me they are going to charge me a restock fee for items they don't even have?? you want to blame it on that they are busy? i'm gonna go out a limb and say they won't be busy for long with those business practices. there are too many other legit businesses out there that value their reputation.

Not good business.
Once, perhaps but multiple items ...not good business :mad:

luckydog
01-09-2011, 11:02 AM
so you think it's good business to advertise a price on an item then after it's paid for demand more money? advertise it's in stock, then after it's ordered and paid for, say it's not in stock and make me wait a month? then when i cancel the order tell me they are going to charge me a restock fee for items they don't even have?? you want to blame it on that they are busy? I'm gonna go out a limb and say they won't be busy for long with those business practices. there are too many other legit businesses out there that value their reputation.

No i don't think its good for that to happen.I would be upset too. What i was referring to was that there are only a few" knowledgeable" ,helpful employees there. I wish i asked the good ones name to refer you to him. Anyways if you used a credit card just have the charges reversed should be no problem. I think what is happening is all these high end upgrade kits have come down in price and everyone is struggling to make a profit and customer service has fallen victim to low morale. good luck LD