PDA

View Full Version : Picked up our 535xi 2 days before Xmas

zgt88
01-03-2011, 07:11 PM
We picked up our 2011 535xi 2 days before X-mas. We couldn't make it to the PDC for deliver but we might do a post visit in March. Few pictures are attached

We are still in the break-in period so have not really driven the car enough to make a comment..yet.. However, lilke most of you have mentioned before, the car feels heavy but that does not alter it's power and speed in any way. In fact, the faster the car goes the better the ride. What have we be missing all these years ;-)

I will post another review later along with more photos and suggestions.

tdepetra
01-03-2011, 07:24 PM
A beauty. Enjoy!

Rafa
01-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Congrats! We'll be waiting for your reviews and comments. Enjoy your ride.

kaysid
01-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Congrats, Looks like you have the light wood trim? I have it but on the beige interior.

beashonda
01-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Congrats, Looks like you have the light wood trim? I have it but on the beige interior.

:thumbup: Me too. I love the light with the beige and the Deep Sea Blue exterior. I got the black rubber mats for the winter and it's really sweet.

kaysid
01-04-2011, 09:11 PM
:thumbup: Me too. I love the light with the beige and the Deep Sea Blue exterior. I got the black rubber mats for the winter and it's really sweet.

Pics or it didn't happen :)
I got the beige rubber mats from Paul Miller, a couple of days before the storm we had..life saver
for the carpet. I am going to Scotchguard the remaining carpeted area, since the beige does collect dirt very easily...

beashonda
01-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :)
I got the beige rubber mats from Paul Miller, a couple of days before the storm we had..life saver
for the carpet. I am going to Scotchguard the remaining carpeted area, since the beige does collect dirt very easily...

ok, ok, I will do today.;)

believe it or not remainder carpet didn't get dirty when I had the rubber mats in my e60