PDA

View Full Version : PCD Greenville SC

MSS
01-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Would guys who did pcd like to share their experiences? My f10 went into production last week and I have a pcd in early march

laser
01-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Would guys who did pcd like to share their experiences? My f10 went into production last week and I have a pcd in early march

In a word .... WOW.

See my post on the PCD Forum:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490013&highlight=

MSS
01-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Wow. Does everyone for pcd get to experience all that or did you get something extra.

laser
01-10-2011, 09:34 PM
This is the regular delivery routine. Amazing how well BMW treats you.

My only regret is that my CA never mentioned it on 3 previous purchases! :dunno:

pittner
01-11-2011, 05:18 PM

My wife and I took delivery at the Performance Center on Jan 6. It was awesome to say the least. I am going to write up a pretty detailed review of my experience from ordering through PCD and subsequent vacation. I'll probably have it done by the end of the week.

Rafa
01-11-2011, 08:04 PM
My wife and I took delivery at the Performance Center on Jan 6. It was awesome to say the least. I am going to write up a pretty detailed review of my experience from ordering through PCD and subsequent vacation. I'll probably have it done by the end of the week.

Looking forward to it!

Andrew OD
01-12-2011, 09:46 AM

I picked my car up the last week of october at the South Carolina Distribution Center and found it to be a very positive experience. I would advise anyone who has the opportunity to take advantage of this great service.

Sandlapper
01-12-2011, 01:06 PM
You're going to have the time of your life. I've done PCD on 2007 335i, 2008 650i, and the new F10 535i. It never gets old. You'll learn your car like you never would imagined. Best of all, it's the safety aspects of what you learn that are the most important to your driving experience. I also took the factory tour to see the new models being built from start to finish. It is amazing and will let you know the technical excellence that goes into each car.
The folks at BMW treat you like a real king. Everything is top notch.
:D

eyesight1
01-12-2011, 02:47 PM
I will be there this Friday and will also write a report. Can't wait.

Rafa
01-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I will be there this Friday and will also write a report. Can't wait.

Can't wait to read your report, either. We'd like to hear how the F10 handles when putting it through it's paces. Enjoy your PCD!

MSS
01-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Eagerly waiting. I'm scheduled for march 10th. Look forward to hearing your experience. Their letter mentioned that there can be a 300$ tax first drive tax paid to SC but says that it has never be charged as per their knowledge. Has anyone ever paid that?