PDA

View Full Version : Ordering my f10 550i

RichC59
01-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I am getting ready to order my new 550i and want to do everything right this time. Any advice would be great. I would like to find dealer invoice prices before going in to negotiate. I live in Greenville, SC near the performance center so I'll be scheduling a performance center delivery. Super PUMPED about this. However, I don't want to rush things and get screwed on the pricing. Looking at ordering:
550i
M sport package
Space Grey with Black Dakota
356 20" wheels

dimok
01-10-2011, 06:31 PM
I suggest you this site, it will give you initial idea of the price that you can get:
http://amexnetwork.zag.com/main.html?referrer_id=ZAMXAEM0001&om_rid=AHUWVI&om_mid=_BM60ytB8Vm66GZ&om_lid=axp2

RichC59
01-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks! Do you know if BMW dealerships in the US will install AC Schnitzer products?

Stealth.Pilot
01-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Given where you live, you can get a Performance Center Delivery (Spartanburg BMW location) and buy it from any dealer. You will get a better deal that way.

I suggest talking to Greg at Pacific BMW. He offered me the lowest price out of anyone and he's an honest straightforward guy.

1HOT BMR
01-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I am getting ready to order my new 550i and want to do everything right this time. Any advice would be great. I would like to find dealer invoice prices before going in to negotiate. I live in Greenville, SC near the performance center so I'll be scheduling a performance center delivery. Super PUMPED about this. However, I don't want to rush things and get screwed on the pricing. Looking at ordering:
550i
M sport package
Space Grey with Black Dakota
356 20" wheels

Don't order one until the grinding sound/vibration issue is resolved - hopefully it will be fixed by the production start of the 2012 model. At this moment there are many people on this forum that have the problem and many like myself who are just waiting for the problem to show up in our cars. If I were thinking about ordering one today I would not do it given all that I've been reading about it. Wait just a few months and avoid all the hassles of buying a defective car that cannot be repaired.

highyo
01-11-2011, 04:05 AM
Don't order one until the grinding sound/vibration issue is resolved - hopefully it will be fixed by the production start of the 2012 model. At this moment there are many people on this forum that have the problem and many like myself who are just waiting for the problem to show up in our cars. If I were thinking about ordering one today I would not do it given all that I've been reading about it. Wait just a few months and avoid all the hassles of buying a defective car that cannot be repaired.

Just to be clear, the grinding sensation only occurs at low speeds and does not affect safety or performance, is that correct?

RichC59
01-11-2011, 07:39 PM

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize this was happening with so many vehicles.