PDA

View Full Version : Tpto perforate or not to perforate that is the question

a little off
01-12-2011, 12:25 AM
I really want the butt massager that only comes in perforated seats.

However, I'm a bit sloppy and I could spill coffee . The milk could cause stinkiness or mold. My dogs could puke or something as well.

So is it worth the risk.

Oldman M Coupe
01-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Perforated seat are for the seats with the fans to circulate air, you don't need perforated
for the butt massager. But I don't know if they come independent of each other.

a little off
01-12-2011, 08:19 AM
Perforated seat are for the seats with the fans to circulate air, you don't need perforated
for the butt massager. But I don't know if they come independent of each other.

Unfortunately they only come with the perforated seats .

I have heard of some horror stories about perforated seats. One women child vomited in the car and she never could get the smell out. Another persons dog urinated and she could never get the smell out. Spilled coffe presents a problem because of the mil which will rot. I have even read that some people have found mold in the seats.

Stevej2001
01-13-2011, 11:56 AM
I bought my F10 w/ ventilated seats because I live in a VERY hot place. Haven't had the need for them yet since delivery in Nov, but the I have tried the massage setting. It's really weird and I find it quite uncomfortable. It might keep me awake if I'm sleepy however.

I activated it for my wife and grown daughter without their knowledge (at different times, of course). Both exclaimed 'What's wrong with this seat?"

a little off
01-13-2011, 07:07 PM
I bought my F10 w/ ventilated seats because I live in a VERY hot place. Haven't had the need for them yet since delivery in Nov, but the I have tried the massage setting. It's really weird and I find it quite uncomfortable. It might keep me awake if I'm sleepy however.

I activated it for my wife and grown daughter without their knowledge (at different times, of course). Both exclaimed 'What's wrong with this seat?"

Hahaha....that's pretty funny